Jimmy Bell

13 minutes ago, beararse said:

Fucking hell. That's stopped me in my tracks.

RIP Jimmy.

Same here, it is the suddenness of it all, you just got so used with Jinmy there all the time.

Absolutely gutted for Gio, the players and everyone at Rangers today. 😥

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Best thing I ever seen Jimmy Bell do was absolutely no sell it when Steven Gerrard walked into the dressing room for the first time while Bell was in the process of setting up.

Here comes Steven Gerrard who everybody was in awe of, and Bell gave zero fucks and wasn’t phased at all, not through arrogance but because he had he seen it all in terms of the big names, the highs and lows on the park and because he knew that no one man would ever be bigger or more important than the club, not even football megastar Steven Gerrard.

It makes for incredible viewing because of its borderline awkwardness but that was such a teachable moment for Gerrard because Bell made it clear that the club is all that matters without barely saying more than a couple of sentences.

If you watch the video he is pissed off he was disturbing him getting the kit ready for a game. He wasn't Rangers manager yet and Jimmy couldn't give a damn about him. What a man.