Morelos Insta story

8 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

The light go out, The Alfredo Morelos chant starts blasting out, The lights flick back on and the wee man’s in the centre circle wearing a red white and blue sombrero ready to kick off the final.

Thats what’s going to happen.

One can dream.

28 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Imagine how confident we’d be for this final with a fit Ramsay, Morelos and Roofe. 

We have to have confidence in the group as they have done so well up till now.

Ramsey is perma injured on and off like Roofe unfortunately. Morelos is rarely injured and does his best work in Europe.

3 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

The light go out, The Alfredo Morelos chant starts blasting out, The lights flick back on and the wee man’s in the centre circle wearing a red white and blue sombrero ready to kick off the final.

Thats what’s going to happen.

You know, I think you are right. 

Just the thought of him being fit for the game gives me goosebumps. But with or without him I feel confident.

I've felt bad for him since he's been unable to play after being so crucial to getting us here. But I've felt an affinity with him cause of it, he's sitting there watching us from the sidelines wishing he could be a part of it. And im sitting here in shitey America wishing I was part of it back home or in Seville 😅😭😅

1 hour ago, Willis said:

Just the thought of him being fit for the game gives me goosebumps. But with or without him I feel confident.

I've felt bad for him since he's been unable to play after being so crucial to getting us here. But I've felt an affinity with him cause of it, he's sitting there watching us from the sidelines wishing he could be a part of it. And im sitting here in shitey America wishing I was part of it back home or in Seville 😅😭😅

What will be will be mate. Alfie out, if Roofe comes back he'll never be match fit. Let's go with what we've got, as we've done. One last hurdle! :rangers: