Official Seville / Europa League Final Party Pics and Videos

13 minutes ago, Willis said:

Did the lassie pour drink over him them stick a tazer on him or something like that? 😅 fuckin mental.

Souness and Ally should make a warning video about it imo 

Aye it was a tazer. Struggled to put him out at first too. Got the fear thinking about it. Fucking nuts 🤣

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Almost 3.30am and am wide awake sleep is over rated anyway. I can't believe later today I'll see my team in a 2nd euro final 👍

I'm not in Seville but last night must have been the worst nights sleep I've had in a long time. Kept thinking about the game and even how I'm putting the lights up in the man cave. 

Left Faro at 8:15 this morning. Smooth journey so far from Glasgow-Aberdeen-Faro-Seville. 

Delighted the transfer turned up, can finally relax and hope everyone else’s buses/taxis/trains and vans run smoothly. Some of the horror stories of being scammed is brutal. 

Good luck to everyone travelling in today :UK:

1 minute ago, the old guard said:

This was the charter through barrhead travel, fkn cowboy's, we are waiting on another plane and now due to take off 11.40, loads of guys here with tickets now ready to kick off.

Nearly all the other charters took off from Prestwick today. Fucking mare.

1 hour ago, the old guard said:

This bastards fucked and we're stuck in Glasgow airport.

IMG_20220518_071657_2.jpg

Not travelling but been following this one closely out of sympathy for other bears. Fucking joke the standards they have set here this mob... or lack of standards I should say. Hope you get sorted ASAP mate.

34 minutes ago, the old guard said:

This was the charter through barrhead travel, fkn cowboy's, we are waiting on another plane and now due to take off 11.40, loads of guys here with tickets now ready to kick off.

This the charter that that woman put on? If so, she has put out a message on Twitter about it being out of her hands.. Feel sorry for her. She was doing a very good thing and has been let down.