Ridvan Yilmaz signs for Rangers

Broxi

23 minutes ago, AB72 said:

Sure i wasn’t the only one that heard that , there was even screenshot chats with his agent doing the rounds . Not too arsed anyway Yilmaz looks a player but you continue to be a wanker on a annonymus forum. Fud. 

You heard nothing, you've been pretending to be ITK the whole window and have been outed as a bullshitter

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

You heard nothing, you've been pretending to be ITK the whole window and have been outed as a bullshitter

Away you go ya wee wanker i can guarentee you wouldn’t be as big if it wasn’t an annonymus internet forum 

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

The national press were speaking about Lawrence signing for us before you mentioned it :lol: 

Wir they aye? Wir they saying he was the aribo replacement aye? Away and chase yerself . You jump on and have a go at everycunt on here naecunt can be fucked way ye

Just now, AB72 said:

Wir they aye? Wir they saying he was the aribo replacement aye? Away and chase yerself . You jump on and have a go at everycunt on here naecunt can be fucked way ye

I'd be annoyed too if I had been pretending to be something for weeks only to be proven to be a liar.

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

I'd be annoyed too if I had been pretending to be something for weeks only to be proven to be a liar.

Proven to be a liar cause a transfer never came through , millions a transfers don’t go through🤣

5 minutes ago, rangersross said:

GVB mentioned in his post-match that he’ll train with us today. Good news. 

There was a video of him at the airport in Istanbul yesterday saying goodbye to his family etc so should be here and ready to go