Ridvan Yilmaz signs for Rangers

Broxi

4 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Haven’t watched a single clip of the boy yet.  Hope he’s as good as reviews he has been getting.

It’s worth a look .Looks quick ,tenacious ,like Bassey was obviously no where near as strong but better technically.

5 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

If we can get Alfredo to sign up again, the money we saved in not having to fund replacements for him and Goldson will have funded pretty much all our recruitment.

Replacing those two would have been upwards of ten million with no guarantee of quality or success. Instead we’ve bought Yilmaz, Colak, Ratondo and Davies with that money.

Whoever persuaded Goldson and Morelos (assuming he stays) to stick around deserves huge credit.

Who the fuck is that guy???? 

9 hours ago, Marco said:

Fair fucking play to the club. Window started off slow and we were held up by PAOK, but once Colak was over the line it's been a string of positive, exciting signings.

Now the fanbase will go back into panic mode over the next few weeks before the window closes as we don’t sign anyone else 

39 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Now the fanbase will go back into panic mode over the next few weeks before the window closes as we don’t sign anyone else 

Better than that ,there will be the cry for a goalie ,a number 10 and a box to box mid 😁

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Better than that ,there will be the cry for a goalie ,a number 10 and a box to box mid 😁

I'll start the cry for a goalie.  I don't want to go through another season panicking when a high ball goes into the box and every corner is a fucking nightmare. 

2 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

I'll start the cry for a goalie.  I don't want to go through another season panicking when a high ball goes into the box and every corner is a fucking nightmare. 

Being honest myself ,Goalie is probably the only thing missing now ,Dont see that changing though .

9 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Being honest myself ,Goalie is probably the only thing missing now ,Dont see that changing though .

Keeper went out the door when mcgregor resigned. 

I'd like to see McLaughlin get a chance but see Mcgregor being no 1 again. 

23 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Let's see who starts at the weekend and then the European games. Not one of us knows. Some have been saying the roles may be revised who knows🤷.

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Completely agree ,McGregor though is still one of the best shot stoppers in the game .But his strength v weakness ratio in domestic games doesn’t work well anymore .

Teams don’t get as many shots on target as they get corners .And as we all know he doesn’t excel at crosses into the box .

On 25/07/2022 at 17:34, The Specky Liar said:

Sure i wasn’t the only one that heard that , there was even screenshot chats with his agent doing the rounds . Not too arsed anyway Yilmaz looks a player but you continue to be a wanker on a annonymus forum. Fud. 

5 minutes ago, AB72 said:

Sure i wasn’t the only one that heard that , there was even screenshot chats with his agent doing the rounds . Not too arsed anyway Yilmaz looks a player but you continue to be a wanker on a annonymus forum. Fud. 

Who’s a little grumpy pants 

Just now, RFC55 said:

Who’s a little grumpy pants 

Not me sir couldn’t be happier with how things have panned out for us in the window. Just no time for people piping up when someone gets something wrong , no the first and won’t be the last . 

Just now, AB72 said:

Not me sir couldn’t be happier with how things have panned out for us in the window. Just no time for people piping up when someone gets something wrong , no the first and won’t be the last . 

You got it wrong because you’re not ITK.

Have a nice evening mystic Meg