*****The Official Rangers v PSV Eindhoven Thread*****

G.E.C.

Davies out is my only concern tbh. I don’t fancy Kamara in this team and have said he should be moved on for a player that suits GVB style so can see why Davis has started. 

Front 4 are as expected. Need an absolute monster performance from Goldson at the back tonight. 

3 minutes ago, RoboBearToo said:

Ok possibly a bit extreme, but the point I'm making is prior to seeing the line up I was confident of a win. Now I'm not so confident and if the worst happens a lot of fingers will be pointing in one direction.

Possibly a bit? We were in a European final not that long ago and we are in the playoffs for Champions League group football. I think its definitely extreme. Personally, I get nervous no matter what lineup is announced.. Anything can happen in a football game and there is so much more to it that the starting lineup. Lets just see how it plays out.

I've been downplaying our chances of even winning tonight, for the last few days. Now though, I'm actually quietly confident of a win! Weird how your confidence can change just like that!! Hope the players have the same mind set. Just give everything you've got, we can't ask for more than that! 

Intae them, Rangers!!! 

:UK: :UK: :UK: