John Lundstram

KeyserSoze

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Such hatred towards a Rangers player. Not cool.

He started well with us and I trust our manager to get the best out of him.

“Supporters” like yourself will help enormously.

Hatred because he’s not good enough despite being in the door a week and wanting to play with a club who systematically raped children? 

6 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Don't think the manager trusts him at all and doesn't rate him at all. Highly likely the first one out the door in the summer.

4 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Hatred because he’s not good enough despite being in the door a week and wanting to play with a club who systematically raped children? 

Aye, that’ll be why he wants to play for them in the best league in the world. 😞

The obsession some of our fans have with every club who have ever had perverts on their staff is a little unhealthy imo.

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Aye, that’ll be why he wants to play for them in the best league in the world. 😞

The obsession some of our fans have with every club who have ever had perverts on their staff is a little unhealthy imo.

Having kids makes me have quite a hatred towards clubs, churches etc who cover the sickest of abuse up to protect a brand. 

you stick to your morals, Colin, I’m happy with mine 

8 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

It was Gio. Looked like he was out the door in the January on loan at one point then started the 5-0 at home to Hearts and Thursday night Lundstram was born.

Think Gio was right, he needs benched and give Sterling his spot 

It’s a bit of a cliche but managers tend to give their countrymen a little more leeway than others, especially if they are in bad form. The fact Raskin isn’t making the squad’s is a concern. 

What’s more of a concern is he can’t displace Lundstram on Wednesday after that shambles on Sunday. 

Playing like a man whose been told it’s over, much like Barisic. 

36 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Having kids makes me have quite a hatred towards clubs, churches etc who cover the sickest of abuse up to protect a brand. 

you stick to your morals, Colin, I’m happy with mine 

Our morals are the same, I think, and I speak as a grandfather of kids at school and nursery.

However any organisation can inadvertently employ a monster but the real crime is how they address the issue when the pervert is found out.

I have a special place in hell for our neighbours for many reasons including the number of perpetrators, the number of victims, the number of years of cynical denial - theirs is a unique case which I’ve heard stories about since I played amateur in the 70s and is probably the worst in the history of sport.

Does Raskin know chapter and verse on Chelsea’s history? I seriously doubt it.

I condemn every club guilty of a fraction of the atrocities committed by scum staff and coaches but I simply don’t have the time or the inclination to maintain a record of which other clubs are guilty of what and when.

Life is too short.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It’s a bit of a cliche but managers tend to give their countrymen a little more leeway than others, especially if they are in bad form. The fact Raskin isn’t making the squad’s is a concern. 

What’s more of a concern is he can’t displace Lundstram on Wednesday after that shambles on Sunday. 

Playing like a man whose been told it’s over, much like Barisic. 

Dont think raskin has done much in a Rangers jersey . Wouldn’t be fussed if he didn’t play again for us , not sure if my mood from Sunday is affecting my opinion as I couldn’t care less who left . 

30 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Our morals are the same, I think, and I speak as a grandfather of kids at school and nursery.

However any organisation can inadvertently employ a monster but the real crime is how they address the issue when the pervert is found out.

I have a special place in hell for our neighbours for many reasons including the number of perpetrators, the number of victims, the number of years of cynical denial - theirs is a unique case which I’ve heard stories about since I played amateur in the 70s and is probably the worst in the history of sport.

Does Raskin know chapter and verse on Chelsea’s history? I seriously doubt it.

I condemn every club guilty of a fraction of the atrocities committed by scum staff and coaches but I simply don’t have the time or the inclination to maintain a record of which other clubs are guilty of what and when.

Life is too short.

The Chelsea like Man City cases are high profile, it’s barely maintaining a record.

1 hour ago, Colin Traive said:

He really didn't.

Alongside Dorin Goian he's the most overhyped Rangers player in my lifetime.

We are really poor at dealing with contract situations. If his future is still up in the air in mid-April, it is not unreasonable to understand why his form has drastically fallen off a cliff.

The same happened to Kamara.

Players are spoiled nowadays. They call the shots and can easily down the tools.

I hope that's not the case, and he finds a second wind for the next 8 games. We need him at his best.

8 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

He really didn't.

Alongside Dorin Goian he's the most overhyped Rangers player in my lifetime.

I thought he looked like a decent ball playing CB at first before resorting to hoof ball.

22 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

This is one of the most bipolar threads on here and that's saying something. Go back to halfway down page 8 which was only a few weeks ago and the difference in comments is mental. 

Mate he's been off it for weeks, folk just say what they see.

14 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Raskin is a waste of a jersey every time he plays. Utter shite

Guys fucking chronic, a handful of 7/10 performances over a year ago and folk still think he’ll make it here :lol: