*****The Official Rangers vs Ross County Thread*****

Broxi

Excellent win and some great football. Thought Kent looked sharper than he has been.

We need to do some business in the next few days. Matondo doesn’t look anything like the starting right winger we need. That and a centre midfielder has to be priority. 

3 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

Excellent win and some great football. Thought Kent looked sharper than he has been.

We need to do some business in the next few days. Matondo doesn’t look anything like the starting right winger we need. That and a centre midfielder has to be priority. 

Starting right winger, thats keeps playing left.

Early signs not good but he needs few starts to show.

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Starting right winger, thats keeps playing left.

Early signs not good but he needs few starts to show.

I don’t think it matters what side he’s playing. His decision making is poor and he doesn’t take a man on.

Trying not to sound churlish but there were at least two or three more goals out there for us today.

I still think goal difference might be be a factor and we need to capitalise when we have teams on the ropes.

Great win nonetheless and I just hope there are no injuries after some agricultural challenges.

And the latest candidate for The Prick In The Black stakes his claim. Defender drags the ball out for a corner with his arm - no penalty 

:ang:

8 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

We started well and once we went in front, never in doubt

Makes a big difference to us when Goldson steps into midfield with the ball rather than look for a square pass, though he played very well today and was my MOTM

Thats difference right there.

Doesnt allow these pishy hammer throwers chance to organise 

When he stops the 5 yard dilly dally pish then we could finish teams by 60 n 70 mins

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

Trying not to sound churlish but there were at least two or three more goals out there for us today.

I still think goal difference might be be a factor and we need to capitalise when we have teams on the ropes.

Great win nonetheless and I just hope there are no injuries after some agricultural challenges.

And the latest candidate for The Prick In The Black stakes his claim. Defender drags the ball out for a corner with his arm - no penalty 

:ang:

Only reason why we finished with 11 men on the pitch was because of him.