*****The Official Rangers v Nonce FC Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

43 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Kjetil Knutsen - Surprised no one made a move for him in the summer. But did just see Bournemouth interested. If he's still available he would be a good option. His setup involves getting players pressing high up the pitch keeping opposition pinned back, moving the ball at pace and getting several players forward in attack. Sound familiar.

Sean Dyche - Currently without a club could change. Done some great work at Burnley. Kept them up several seasons even got them back into Europe. It would be a big change in setup. Plays a 4-4-2. In our league that could be very successful.

Dyche certainly has a reputation for punching above his weight within budget restrictions when compared to other teams.  

31 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Just been pumped 4-0 by the filth and people are on here arguing about Ally McCoists wage in 2013 😂😂

Who really gives a fuck about that shite anymore 

There is no argument.

Ally filled his pockets and the forum’s resident arse was defending it.

Sometimes an arse needs skelped.

All over now, move along, nothing to see here.

1 hour ago, Ben10 said:

First time I've ever seen Morelos blessing himself. Not judging, just another strange pattern in the chaos that is this season.

Players have been blessing themselves since Pedro was in charge. Banning it in the first place was a riddy tbh.

5 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Most our supporters would never be in that position in the first place. It's easy to say on the outside having never been in that position.

At the end of the day this is folks jobs and they are not going to walk away from money they are entitled to no matter how much it angers us.

So you’ve earned millions (directly and indirectly) from the game for thirty years and you’re currently on £800,000 a year, well over fifteen grand a week.

But you’re no longer planning trips to European ties or tricky visits to Pittodrie or the Glitterdome - you’re trying to find Peterhead on a map.

You’ve gone from filling the O2 to playing the pub circuit.

Now, you’re entitled to keep getting the 800k but you always have the choice to defer, say 50 or even 75%, and struggle by on 200k a year.

You tell the world you love the club and you know better than most the mess we’re in so what do you do?

Personally, I would be too embarrassed to keep bleeding the club for over sixty grand a month when I’m financially secure thanks to that very club.

Maybe that’s just me.

Nothing to add that hasn't already been said but, Christ, almost 48 hours on from that shower and I still can't get my head around how farcical it was. Am I the only one who thought that at 1-0 down, we were playing our way back into it and starting to get a foothold? Second goal killed us.

Keeper at fault for all four goals to varying degrees. Fourth was an utter embarrassment. Don't think it was a 4-0 game, as bad as we were.

The worrying thing now is that if we're losing 4-0 to sides like that, what on earth are the likes of Liverpool going to do to us? I'm sure we'll find out from Wednesday onwards. Not expecting it to be pretty.

As an aside, I hold the board more responsible than Gio for the mess we're in. BUT, there is no way we'd go to their dump and lose 3 or 4-0 under Gerrard. It's Gio's job to get the most out of the players at his disposal and to come up with a plan to deal with them. He's failed miserably on our last two visits and oversaw us getting beaten at Ibrox in the middle of those two games as well. If we lose at Ibrox at New Year, he'll be out of a job - if he isn't already.