***The Official Rangers vs Napoli Thread***

Dan Deacon

16 hours ago, Assegai said:

I thought we were very unlucky.

3-0 flatters but it showed up defensive frailties, giving away pens and looking desperate at the back. 

By the time we play a double header against Liverpool I really hope to fuck we’re actually playing 2 centre halves and know our best 11.

Just now, Inigo said:

Sorry, but this is just tragic. 

We were unlucky tonight, we weren't cheated.

I've not had the benefit of replays on the pens but to my mind the first was their cunt falling between the two Rangers players the second was played off the our player who had his hands by his side as the ball came up what looked the ball playing the man no motioning toward to the ball other than to put his body forward in a blocking motion hands by his side.

Just now, GA1972 said:

The one goal this year was in Belgrade where a shit finish got deflected in 

I mean surely as a winger playing in the SPL you would be embarrassed with that kind of return. Fuck me playing against Dundee United and Ross County.

A sorry indictment of our transfer business and our Club, when it's 2022 and our starting midfield 3 in the CL is Jack, Davis & Arfield. 

We're a shambles.

Just looking at the game tonight we still made basic errors that led to us conceding a red card and then giving a goal away. How often does that need to happen before it lies with the Manager?

We're rotten from the top to bottom. Robertson, Graham, Wilson & sadly Gio - it all has to change - we've went one step forward and about 40 steps back.

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Can't even remember the last time he scored a goal.

Guys an imposter 

Flatters to deceive.

That chance where the ball broke to him 30 yards out, 3 defenders in front backtracking and he fires a left footed shot 25 yards out high and wide. There was a time he’d just run at them, get a yard of space and get his shot out (he’s got the ability to finish thinking of the braga goal, Hamilton away finish, the goal in the old firm but again he has zero consistency otherwise he wouldn’t be playing here)

3 minutes ago, goaaaal said:

I've not had the benefit of replays on the pens but to my mind the first was their cunt falling between the two Rangers players the second was played off the our player who had his hands by his side as the ball came up what looked the ball playing the man no motioning toward to the ball other than to put his body forward in a blocking motion hands by his side.

Borna had his left arm up with his elbow bent, it was not by his side, it was a stonewall penalty.

3 minutes ago, goaaaal said:

I hate that ref passionately but TBF the pen calls were correct and if we were denied those I'd be raging and there would be calls for a lynching on here. 

Heart and Hand said 2022 has been the best they’ve seen Rangers play in Europe. This was prior to the CL groups. I think the scales are rebalancing 😳🤣

Anyway, this is apparently the Ryan Kent knocking thread rather than the match thread so I’d better bow out until tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, goaaaal said:

Proud of the team tonight they turned up when it was 11v11 we had enough chances to be in front before the break .

What a contrast to everybody's expectations tonight given the cheating bastards destroyed Liverpool last week.

Their antics were rewarded by abysmal officiating time and time again I don't think I've been at Ibrox and saw such a disgraceful showing of blatant cheating not even from cunts like Beation,Clancy and the other patsy bastards in The spfl.

I really hope the club make an official complaint as that tonight was unacceptable as well as those cunts in the var decisions every single one of them cheating bastards .

AMcG my motm tonight absolute solidified that team as they fought against the odds .

It's now on the club to back the players up and take these bastards to task one thing that normally doesn't overly bother me is the subway loyal but tonight's exit even at the second was piss poor to see by the third it was pathetic barely 10 k to cheer the team off.

If tonight doesn't kick the team on nothing will 

I think the ref was card happy to their advantage overall. Too willing to give penalties imo but SPFL refs are much worse.

I agree we should be proud of our first half performance, and our players gave their all. Been a while since that happened. We need to play like we did in the first half consistently. 

Totally scunnered we didn't get at least a point from the game though.