The other mob

MisterC

Just now, Redmond7 said:

Just caught it at the there after work if you didn't know the score you'd think they'd won. I mean shouldn't laugh after our results but fuck it. 

Their results weren’t that much better than ours and they did not have to cope with the injuries we had. They lost 8 - 1 on aggregate to the “big team” in the group . We lost 9 -1 on aggregate with 6 of those goals coming when we were reduced to playing basically a youth team player at centre half. 
I don’t think many would argue that Napoli are better than RBL and Ajax are better than Shakhtar. They only got any points because of their opponents not because they aren’t absolute dog shit at this level , same as us.

4 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

As much as these scum cunts are getting pumped, they’re all still demanding the ball whereas our players were hiding and that’s attitude and drive which is instilled in the mind 

While Kents up the pitch and Ajax are attacking he is thinking about what area of England he could move to. Morelos is on the bench thinking if he could get a move to Serie A and thinking of all the wine and pizzas and spag ball. 

1 hour ago, BlueVanguard said:

The media will find a reason to praise this defeat.

They still go on about the 3 nill pumping they got at Sharkhead as if it was a turning point.

Their campaign has been an utter shambles as well regardless of what they say.

We both faced CL finalists.

Over two games, we lost 9-1 to one and the scum lost 8-1 to the other.

Scottish media won’t paint it like that though 

:ang:

What’s all this pish about fat Ange trying to change the mentality?

celtic aren’t ever getting to a point where they can go toe to toe with the top European sides and it’s foolish as fuck to not only try it, but for people to praise him for it too, as if it’s something that’s going to be achievable some day if they just keep trucking on. 

This is the weirdest reaction I have ever seen to a 5-1 drubbing in my life 

it’s actually quite mind boggling with a hint of Chilling and sinister . It’s like watching a cult operate infront of your very eyes 

“we played our own game” is their version of “for the greater good” out of Hot Fuzz