The other mob

MisterC

1 hour ago, sRcFoCt said:

juranovic transfer.

The proof need to show that taigs and taig media are tuned to the moon.

Why do they do it to themselves .You could understand it easier if you knew it was a bluenose journo at the wind up ,But it’s their own kind .

22 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Today I learned that Dermot Morgan who played Father Ted supported Chelsea and although raised Catholic became an atheist later in life. On yerself Dermot.

It's still on of they ones though. "So are you a Catholic atheist or a Protestant atheist?" :lol:

Means nothing really. 

I know personally of a man who was pretty involved in Irish republicanism during the troubles that is a Chelsea diehard and doesn’t believe in god, he would still die for a United Ireland though.

34 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Means nothing really. 

I know personally of a man who was pretty involved in Irish republicanism during the troubles that is a Chelsea diehard and doesn’t believe in god, he would still die for a United Ireland though.

Know it means nothing mate, was just trying to be convivial with a bit of chat.

8 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Today I learned that Dermot Morgan who played Father Ted supported Chelsea and although raised Catholic became an atheist later in life. On yerself Dermot.

It's still on of they ones though. "So are you a Catholic atheist or a Protestant atheist?" :lol:

I used to work with the brother of Mrs Doyle.  Really good bloke and was an Arsenal supporter.

On 13/01/2023 at 07:45, RFC55 said:

there’s a potential hold up in juranovic big move to monza, man united have asked him to hold off for a few days before making a decision 

Makes sense, Sakala's not in the EPL, so can't make a complete cunt outta him day in, day out ...

On 11/01/2023 at 19:50, AdzKyle said:

Every signing!! :lol: Do they actually believe this pish that the media spout?!

A74468B4-0280-4E44-BC9A-5EBA6077595D.jpeg

Say what you like, their propaganda is absolutely first class. On that news feed thing I've seen articles about refs, how we always have more penalties than them, red cards yellows etc. Worst part is everyone believes their shit. 

Then you show them cold hard facts and it's all made up to suit our fucking agenda.