The other mob

MisterC

Sky sports had some of his interview on 

what a dour cunt he seemed through out it all

First thing he mentioned was the original plan was to have a year out . I don’t think he is all in on this like last time or he certainly seems to think this will be a box ticking walk in the park back to a premier league job 

2 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

Wanted us to put Ange back in his place but Rodgers would be much sweeter personally. The implosion would he magnificent if we manage to come away with the title next season. Come on Rangers

The scenes if we take 56 next season. They'll be back in the car park rioting. 

Desperate for it to happen. They act like the title is a formality. 

12 minutes ago, Sunglasses Ron said:

The pressure will be on him right from the off if they have anything like a stuttering start. I think he’s an idiot for coming back - I’ve no doubt at some point he’ll be hounded out the door. 

Certainty, astonishing that he's came back in knowing theres no wriggle room or maybe he's just taking the easy money and doesn't give a flying fuck 😂

7 hours ago, AGM_72 said:

Weird one this

Screenshot_20230623-181013.thumb.png.aa073713bab1f11935262f25e7a0eaf3.png

Personally speaking I look forward to the media frenzy stating they are paranoid,along the same lines when we took far too long to bar that papish speccy mess mcglaughlin with a shot of the glitter dome reflected in a sewage pond.
If the blessed friend of trannys is behind come the new year,the mutants will be chasing the team bus and shergar down the walk of shame.  

13 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Personally speaking I look forward to the media frenzy stating they are paranoid,along the same lines when we took far too long to bar that papish speccy mess mcglaughlin with a shot of the glitter dome reflected in a sewage pond.
If the blessed friend of trannys is behind come the new year,the mutants will be chasing the team bus and shergar down the walk of shame.  

If they are behind us at New Year expect a huge transfer spend from them. As I said before, we totally ducked it by giving them access to the CL 2 years in a row.

54 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

If they are behind us at New Year expect a huge transfer spend from them. As I said before, we totally ducked it by giving them access to the CL 2 years in a row.

Heard Hugh who knew, say the other day they have a rumoured 50 mill to spend :lol:

7 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I doubt we would accept Gerrard back so openly. 

A lot of deleted texts from a few years ago, I suspect.

The biggest one being Hartson.

Plenty of people would have Gerrard back. Our support was quite split on him leaving - any thread on FF its about 50/50 for example whenever he's mentioned still.

Whereas for them they were overwhelmingly anti-Rodgers the moment he left.

15 hours ago, Swagger said:

The see you here in May pish should have our players hammering into every cunt from the start. 
This probably wouldn’t have bothered the Kamaras and Kent’s but I’m sure as fuck the Cantwells and Raskins will feed off it 

Shows the arrogance of the man with a comment like that. I hope to god we ram it down his throat in May!

7 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

If you think they control the media, you're probably right. 

Seems they control AI a bit as well though. 

Screenshot2023-06-25014336.thumb.jpg.659fb74110ad4bbc71027d4ba6db3453.jpg

But but BJK kicked him out the club, that was the cry , portraying  BJK as some sort of messiah, only to find out he was presenting the same paedo with an award 4 years later.

The gambler and womaniser, who invented football ! was a scumbag, He who failed to pick up a phone to save the [ don't laugh the good name of celtic] paedo from getting the jail and opened up the doors of this abomination of a so called football club to countless other child rapists.

Him, McGinn, the Kelly's and every other cunt that has crossed the threshold of the theatre of screams,

BJK in the Sun today,good on that Rag reporting this, it should have been on the front page headlines.

The media are a disgrace in their coverage of the biggest scandal in the world of sport, what are they afraid of or are the owners / editors ,held back by mysterious powers,probably more down to their religious beliefs and the scum football team they follow. 

Shame on them all, knowing what happened at this vile institution and still they play their part in the continuous cover up of child rape.

Kick them Out. 

5 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

So one week the rhags are saying that Kyogo going to Spurs to partner Kane for 30 million and a week later he’s going to Burnley as an alternative target to Tella, who at 16-18 million Burnley can’t actually afford :lol:

:lol: