The other mob

MisterC

10 hours ago, psb07158 said:

You can tell Clement has to bite his lip when referring to some of the decisions made before his time. He’s trying to be professional, but I’d absolutely love it if he was to publicly slate Beale for one of his many absurd decisions (like not signing any wingers). 

Any time he’s uses the word ‘imbalance’ he’s firing directly at Beale & our recent player trading.  

He uses it quite a lot. 

21 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I actually don't think many cunts in that celtic team like Rodgers 😂😂😂

I wonder if their supporters still want him dead, with a bullet in the head , from their beloved ira?

Just now, Helicopter Sundae said:

I wonder if their supporters still want him dead, with a bullet in the head , from their beloved ira?

Going by Kerryfail there’s a lot more they want to be shot now as well. I think the Lawwells are top of their list along with most of their squad 😂

13 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Astounded that VAR never gave a penalty for that “block” by Johnston. He’s not even looking at the ball, has thrown his body at it and his left arm has stopped it going in the net. You can’t say that’s in any way, a “natural” position for a defender to be in. 

Well done Killie though, saw the highlights and they actually just aggressively went for it. Exactly what we should have done at Ibrox but that mole-faced prick has the football IQ of an eight year old and fucked us. 

https://youtu.be/rc5G04nJecI

3 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Brenda getting a hard time unjustly imo.

He has completely neutralised Furuhashi more effectively than the rest of the SPFL combined.

O’Riley is carrying that team with his goals from midfield.

And I wonder if Liewell still thinks John McGinn wasn’t worth £4m

:lol:

Was it not that Rodgers didn’t think he was good enough to go straight into their 1st eleven? 

11 minutes ago, left winger said:

Was it not that Rodgers didn’t think he was good enough to go straight into their 1st eleven? 

To be honest, I’m not sure but I always thought Liewell baulked at the price.

Every time I see him do the business for Villa or Scotland, I’m glad the biscuit tin stayed firmly shut :lol:

13 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

That wee dick si ferry brushing the league aff about 2 month ago has stuck in ma throat ever since. 

Canny wait to see the cunt squirm, hope hallidays back 😂

That’s exactly why I’m suggesting it. 👍🏻

10 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Can’t believe people listen to or care about what a bunch of tarrier bastards think 

It’s good to see there wee inbred faces greet and moan like fuck. Personally I get great pleasure watching these when the scum get beat. Was essential viewing during the 55 season. 👍🏻

8 minutes ago, B1872 said:

It’s good to see there wee inbred faces greet and moan like fuck. Personally I get great pleasure watching these when the scum get beat. Was essential viewing during the 55 season. 👍🏻

Aye some of the mad podcasts etc were good to laugh at but genuinely couldn’t give a fuck what Peter Martin or si ferry think about Rangers or listen to them go on about how great the papes are. 

11 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Aye some of the mad podcasts etc were good to laugh at but genuinely couldn’t give a fuck what Peter Martin or si ferry think about Rangers or listen to them go on about how great the papes are. 

A got into it properly the year we we won the league. Was brilliant viewing. Tend to steer clear when we're pish n halliday, McFadden n Derek Ferguson are the ones that go into the fitbaw the most, the 2 tarriers just talk shite. 

Different strokes for different folks etc

19 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Loads of rangers fans wouldve went to the live show as well in a room filled with loads of that lot. Dunno why anyone gives it any time. Shit for cunts as they say. 

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Loads of rangers fans wouldve went to the live show as well in a room filled with loads of that lot. Dunno why anyone gives it any time. Shit for cunts as they say. 

Drove by cunts after they left the Thursday night show and they were walking up the road singing “eh rebs” 

tramps