The other mob

MisterC

13 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

I'm sure if they both seen the handballs and the kick on Butlands head etc they would change their opinion.

Arfield said it after the game in the studio summary on Sky, not sure about Miller.

Anybody remember this guy, part of a horrific celtic team, think that was around the time the old celtic football and athletic club became defunct and they transferred assets to the new celtic football club. (94 I think) Assuming the ‘Celtic done it first’ stage show forgets to mention this peace of history  🤣

I raise you the one and only Weane (Bertie) Biggins 

AD279D94-9803-4DF6-80DD-8D46428E1434.thumb.webp.74dba47568936d2023e7a2bc69e10767.webp

I'm hoping for Dessers to grab scales shirt in the box,to stop himself from falling and we get a penalty in the 97th minute to win the match, and the star fish is already in the dressing room getting his coupon stitched up from a flying boot by any Rangers player.

8 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

I'm hoping for Dessers to grab scales shirt in the box,to stop himself from falling and we get a penalty in the 97th minute to win the match, and the star fish is already in the dressing room getting his coupon stitched up from a flying boot by any Rangers player.

I really hope Clement has spoke to Dessers and the rest of the squad about the Shirt tugging. Although against Motherwell it wasn't a penalty if we even tough a Celtic shirt it will be a penalty. We have seen Clancy do it before.

FLAG FURY 

Israel FA take credit for celtic Uefa fine after Palestine flag display as they hit out at Green Brigade and authorities

THE Israel FA have claimed that Uefa and Fifa's responses to protests have been 'disappointing'

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/11703435/israel-celtic-uefa-fine-palestine-flags-green-brigade/#:~:text=FLAG FURY Israel,have been 'disappointing'

17 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

FLAG FURY 

Israel FA take credit for celtic Uefa fine after Palestine flag display as they hit out at Green Brigade and authorities

THE Israel FA have claimed that Uefa and Fifa's responses to protests have been 'disappointing'

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/11703435/israel-celtic-uefa-fine-palestine-flags-green-brigade/#:~:text=FLAG FURY Israel,have been 'disappointing'

How many paltry fines do they get. They should be hammered, seems like every second match they have a fine is issued amounting to square root of fuck all

3 hours ago, BlueVanguard said:

I really hope Clement has spoke to Dessers and the rest of the squad about the Shirt tugging. Although against M/well it wasn't a penalty if we even tough a Celtic shirt it will be a penalty. We have seen Clancy do it before.

51 minutes ago, AGC123 said:

There’s a stat 

IMG_7644.png

It was the fact every cunt and their granny wanted a penalty for m/well,even after evidence was produced showing it was Dessers that was getting his shirt pulled and there was 2 m/well players had handled the ball.
Clancy is a scummy cunt and when you see the stats above then we will need a slice of luck. 

20 hours ago, J_RFC87 said:

Rudi Vata...now there's a name i haven't thought of for 25+ years 

His boy is on the tarriers books and identifies as irish. Has made appearances for the rep although born in Scotland, work that one out.😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

His boy is on the tarriers books and identifies as irish. Has made appearances for the rep although born in Scotland, work that one out.😂😂😂😂

Another Mcgeady mate ..... born and raised in Glasgow ... but Irish as they come .... to be sure to be sure Paddy .... 😛