The other mob

MisterC

25 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Is Nick Walsh not meant to be one of the better ones? Or has that all changed recently aswell? One bad game makes you biased the other way iirc 

As much as its all a laugh, why do you think he's on VAR duties, collum doesn't have to change any on field decision no matter what VAR shows him 

Most refs i dont really care for, bar clancy and collum who are the most inept cunts we've had officiating in our league for over a decade now 

13 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Aye somebody’s failed one of their children somewhere along the line there. 

My wee boys Morton due to the Morton coaches in his nursery but my wee girl is Rangers daft.  Hope the wee man follows me and his sister soon. 

Least its not Celtic :lol:

12 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

My wee boys Morton due to the Morton coaches in his nursery but my wee girl is Rangers daft.  Hope the wee man follows me and his sister soon. 

Least its not celtic :lol:

Aye that’s acceptable, fuck having a tarrier running around the house tho 🤣

There is a solution to the Tim’s whining. Football authorities should announce that from now to the end of the season all players will be allowed to tackle that lot at head height without penalty.

Then we can come back in 2 weeks and see if they think it should be a red card

9 minutes ago, don logan said:

Was on SSB tonight that we've had the most players sent off, for an SPL team, this season. They've been awarded the most penalties and had the fewest given against them. Definitely got everyone against them.

That’s not the spin the media give though. And their idiotic fans lap it all up. Pathetic