The other mob

MisterC

16 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

It never fails to amuse me, how completely baffled they can get just with the retort of simple facts. :lol:

There was one the other day going on about Goldson nearly decapitating a Livi player, and the instant reply was well that's a bit biased then as he got a stud to the knee.

7 minutes ago, Hamie said:

So he stopped watching F1 because Max Verstappen got handed a title. 

I'm assuming he was perfectly happy when celtic were handed a title, I don't recall hearing the unwashed raising  concerns about brands being damaged. 

I honestly thought that title over zoom was where the panel would go when I heard this. It's a very obvious comparison.

33 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I honestly thought that title over zoom was where the panel would go when I heard this. It's a very obvious comparison.

The two panelists that were stayed on stayed as far away as possible from commenting on such matters.  

Felt a wee bit sorry for Duncan, he was firefighting one cretin after another with little to no back up from either of them.  

26 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I just read Abada's farewell speech. He must have a good PR agent because there is no way that is how he feels. If he loved it so much, he wouldn't be leaving. The scum fans will eat that shit up.

Not going to post it. It's in the Sun.

thought brenda had taken up ghost writing when i read it :mutley:

15 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

We've done remarkably well in Europe over the last 5 seasons and punched well above our weight, it pisses me off that we've let them reap the financial rewards of that hard work and progress. 

Aye, that's our own doing but agreed we've done brilliantly in the europa league in recent times. It must grate on them that we continually churn out results on a Thursday night.