11-0

Finny

The players are capable of much better and sick of seeing us get the basics wrong which only leads me to conclude the management and coaching staff don't know what their doing. Gio fucked the league last season after being given a massive head start and let's be honest can only see us dropping more points before they do. We need to be thinking about getting someone else in ASAP.

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

We don’t get scudded 3-0 tonight without the sending off in fact we don’t even get beat tonight for me before that happened. Completely altered the course of the game 

Sands shouldn't even be in that position. He's not a centre half. We let two centre halfs go and play a midfielder there. Repeatedly. That's been obvious to anyone. And it's down to the manager who towed the boards line and said he was happy with the squad. Unless we change that position nothing is going to change. He's to stubborn to change. Even when it's clearly not working. 

3 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Sands shouldn't even be in that position. He's not a centre half. We let two centre halfs go and play a midfielder there. Repeatedly. That's been obvious to anyone. And it's down to the manager who towed the boards line and said he was happy with the squad. Unless we change that position nothing is going to change. He's to stubborn to change. Even when it's clearly not working. 

I agree about Sands btw but the overall performance tonight was certainly more heartening don’t give a fuck what anyone says. For me we don’t lose that game without the decisions

6 minutes ago, Finny said:

Thats been the scoreline over the last 3 games. Not exceptable regardless of the opposition. Especially when our manager was so vocal about protect the 0. 

Where do we begin to try and fix this. Pretty gutted tonight. 

Fuck sake mate, This thread makes your lamb chops look good.

We improved massively performance wise tonight, the result was only slightly less shite but it was never going to be easy to get a result against a top European team with 10 men.

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

Fuck sake mate, This thread makes your lamb chops look good.

We improved massively performance wise tonight, the result was only slightly less shite but it was never going to be easy to get a result against a top European team with 10 men.

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I don’t think tonight is really on Sands, it’s massively unlucky & could happen to any centre half.. that’s being said, regardless of what happened tonight you’re spot on, getting rid of two CB’s whilst having 3 on the sidelines says it all! 

Defo sending off and after continually playing Sands out of position at CB. 🤦.  Why can't we not just see the need to fill certain positions and do so, RW and CB no name a few! 11-0 is not a defensive partnership that is working, regardless of opposition/sending off etc.  4-0 Ajax 11 men, 3-0 celtic. Both a complete scudding tbh

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

I don’t think tonight is really on Sands, it’s massively unlucky & could happen to any centre half.. that’s being said, regardless of what happened tonight you’re spot on, getting rid of two CB’s whilst having 3 on the sidelines says it all! 

I'm not blaming Sands at all mate I'm blaming the manager. To let two centre halfs go and play continually a midfielder there, especially at this level,is criminal. The fact he came out and said he's happy with the squad is absolutely galling. 

1 minute ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I'm not blaming Sands at all mate I'm blaming the manager. To let two centre halfs go and play continually a midfielder there, especially at this level,is criminal. The fact he came out and said he's happy with the squad is absolutely galling. 

That’s the Shitebag mentality that costs him/us 

22 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

So you are happy to just go with Gio? 

Mate my original point had nothing to do with Gio, I just wanted a performance from the team and I think we got really shit luck tonight after a decent showing. Regarding Gio, he’s only a couple of results away from the sack still