*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Utd Match Thread*****

Craiggybear

4 minutes ago, Broxi said:

He has 9 goals in 13 games. He’s not the problem 

He reminds me a bit of Boyd in that he scores goals but does not much else.  He was completely anonymous against Ajax and Napoli - you noticed a huge difference with Morelos on the pitch.  There is a reason Walter never played Boyd in the bigger games.  I do think Colak will be fine vs most SPL fodder but I think having Morelos to play off could be a big help for him and the team.  Our last four games (including today) have been a tough watch.

Just now, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

How have we gone from a technically good, passing, aggressive & fast team to this fucking turgid shite.

the manager mate, it wont change either. it looks like the players are not enjoying playing under him. GIO is getting about 30 percent outta that team. 

BTW where are all the posters who said Kent was irreplaceable and tore shreds out of me for saying he should have been punted during the window?

He is the most overrated player to have the honour of  pulling on our shirt fucking shambles of a performance again from him

Just now, RDB14 said:

He reminds me a bit of Boyd in that he scores goals but does not much else.  He was completely anonymous against Ajax and Napoli - you noticed a huge difference with Morelos on the pitch.  There is a reason Walter never played Boyd in the bigger games.  I do think Colak will be fine vs most SPL fodder but I think having Morelos to play off could be a big help for him and the team.  Our last four games (including today) have been a tough watch.

Was the difference that he put in a 6/10 performance but missed 2 sitters Colak would’ve likely buried?