Utter Scum

Scottywellhousetb

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Since I was a wee guy I was used to us being hated by everycunt in Scotland, I wore it as a badge of honour for years because I genuinely didn't give a fuck for any of the fuckers but it's getting to point where we are constantly fair game, when do we start fighting back.

you are right and this is now the time to fight back, they have went too far with the disrespect for this country's monarch

57 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

It was the majority of a minority, that entire end planned and couldn't fucking wait to do what they did. 

It was 100% planned. They had black and orange balloons blown up ready to pop as soon as the silence started

30 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Minority fuck all. 

dundee hibernian fans along with their club are utterly rancid fucking scum.

Hopefully a far wider audience are now seeing the absolute vermin that inhabit our once great, proud nation.

It's all about hate. 

Hatred of Rangers/Britain/Monarchy trump's all else in our country.

After we got sent down the league's 10 years ago to much merriment from all and sundry someone said

"There will be peace and harmony in Scottish football if other club's fans started loving their own teams as much as they hate Rangers".

A once proud, magnificent nation now filled with hate filled cunts.

Telling you its from their 1 religion schools, have a mate who allowed his boot in doors to bully him into bringing waines up RC.

Primary 2 teacher was telling them who not to vote for, told him to get them out ASAP.

Between this today and the tarriers banners in Poland, I'm sickened and saddened beyond words. We shouldn't have to live our lives, or breathe the same air as these vermin, and Id normally consider myself as an easy going person, but these incidents are way beyond what is morally acceptable.

Was right above them today,   disgusted, little neds trying to give it the big one, a horrible display of everything that is wrong in this cesspit of a country when they have a platform.

37 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Scumbag cunts 

Remember when McCoist had a go at that scumbag Lennon and the SNP got involved because they could have incited a riot. There was quotes and statements from them coming out every 5 minutes. Things could’ve got understandably ugly today and the Government of OUR country should be condemning the behaviour of certain football fans today. We’ve become a fucked up little country.

19 minutes ago, will2203 said:

So better to not do the right thing and give into the scum in this country?

Not for me. We are better and stronger than that.

In the case of not having a silence or it being ruined by disrespectful morons and their abhorrent chants, I would go for the former every day of the week. We had a silence on Wed and it was impeccable. We should have left it at that

27 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yep.

Tumbleweed from politicians on today and the scum "fuck the crown" banner from what I've seen.

Doctored videos of our players apparently being sectarian is very different though, there were calls to shit us down ffs.

Fuckung hate the republican cesspit Scotland has become.

Yet they go in two footed on Rangers any chance they get. The Sweet Caroline video aftermath/outrage is a shameful indictment of modern day Brigadoon.

They are nothing but rancid scum bastards.