Utter Scum

Scottywellhousetb

40 minutes ago, left winger said:

I suppose if you added up the wage of every serving police officer and member of the armed forces involved over the last 13 days you'd get a pretty high figure. That's probs how £100m is claimed.

Funeral was a one day event which is where the 8m figure comes from.

There was about 10,000+ police officers that day, even if you say £1k each which is on the high end that's £10m.

No chance there was £100m for policing the funeral and when the official figures are released that will be proven.

Using a 14 day event as proof against a one day funeral is crazy. The whole process will obviously be higher.

There was a time the majority of Scotland fans attending Hampden were Rangers supporters and would cheer on the team without question.

Nowadays as much I try to convince myself to get behind them, it’s impossible as long as a percentage of the support is made up of British hating scum.

Genuinely hoping Ukraine win for that reason.

19 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Funeral was a one day event which is where the 8m figure comes from.

There was about 10,000+ police officers that day, even if you say £1k each which is on the high end that's £10m.

No chance there was £100m for policing the funeral and when the official figures are released that will be proven.

Using a 14 day event as proof against a one day funeral is crazy. The whole process will obviously be higher.

Agreed the cost of the funeral is not £100m if you limit it to the service and committal. However Op Unicorn, Op (London)Bridge  and Op Springtide - all related to the death of her Majesty  and the transition of the Crown - spanned 12 days, with  significant policing dedicated to each day

32 minutes ago, Ladytonbear said:

Agreed the cost of the funeral is not £100m if you limit it to the service and committal. However Op Unicorn, Op (London)Bridge  and Op Springtide - all related to the death of her Majesty  and the transition of the Crown - spanned 12 days, with  significant policing dedicated to each day

Still cheaper than trying to build 2 ferries.

5 hours ago, slimjim1690 said:

Who gives a fuck how much it all cost, and those who do don't fucking matter, she was our queen FFS, what did those cunts  mouthing off about the cost think was going to happen?, no matter how much it cost it was well worth it for the service she bestowed upon the country.

I think the King probably gives a fuck, as he’s reportedly looking to have a ‘slimmed down Coronation’, due to the financial problems many are facing these days.

I don’t know what the funeral should have, or did cost, but it’s fair enough to question it.

7 hours ago, left winger said:

I think the King probably gives a fuck, as he’s reportedly looking to have a ‘slimmed down Coronation’, due to the financial problems many are facing these days.

I don’t know what the funeral should have, or did cost, but it’s fair enough to question it.

Like I said you don't matter and can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.