*****The Official Motherwell v Rangers Match Thread*****

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Sakala should be knocking Gios door and taking his head off for that today. How’s he been dropped entirely after his performance against St Mirren?

Fucking farcical management 

Matondo goes on that 70 yard run with the football and we all knew he would eventually hand it to Motherwell.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Hes been done for ages but theres no chance McLaughlin is or will be any better than him.

How the fuck we gave McCrorie another contract is bizarre to me.

Probably just delighted someone's actually signed one

3 minutes ago, NitshillBear said:

Funny how Gerrard scraping wins despite playing badly was "the form of champions".

At least we where playing better football than this shite thats served up every week. 

Protecting 1 nills and 2 nills what the fuck is going on at our club man.

Its Rangers we want goals and to play our teams off the park.

7 minutes ago, ArranRfc said:

Rotten again. Said at the start of the season it was important to just get the wins whether we scrape by or not but now its ridiculous. Its October and we've still not hit any form atall.

2 4-0’s would suggest otherwise. 25 out of a possible 30 isnt exactly the worst start. 

1 minute ago, BlackpoolBear1952 said:

How far do our standards have to fall before someone does something about it.Hanging on against Motherwell and no doubt Gio will see that as a performance after our midweek disaster....

Scary how we went into panic mode after they scored???

Just now, BlueAvenger said:

A fuckin awful performance but I’ll take it and 3 points. Tav Kent Arfield Matondo and Colak were pish. A great goal by Tillman a player I still don’t rate. Anyway well done Rangers 

Tillman should never have been allowed to make that run

Imagine if we had allowed it to happen but he took it well so fair enough

Just now, BlueAvenger said:

A fuckin awful performance but I’ll take it and 3 points. Tav Kent Arfield Matondo and Colak were pish. A great goal by Tillman a player I still don’t rate. Anyway well done Rangers 

You’re right. A couple of weeks ago the tims beat this lot 2-1 only because they got a blatant red card to stop an equaliser late on. 
It may not be pretty but you just need to win games like this at times, just like the other lot do

4 minutes ago, NitshillBear said:

Funny how Gerrard scraping wins despite playing badly was "the form of champions".

Wasn’t that a case of playing well for most of the season then hitting a bad patch but continuing to win anyway? This is playing badly for most of the season and scraping wins against shite having been battered by the scum and week in week out in Europe. Feels quite different 

Entire team was anonymous today but a win is a win. Going to sound like a hater but I’d love to see Yilmaz. Borna either goes backwards, clips it aimlessly down the line, or overhits a cross. Started the season well and deserved to keep his place but he’s reverted to the player we needed to replace.