*****The Official Rangers vs Aberdeen Match Thread*****

3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Every time we rested in the past we got fucked. Would rather not give people that excuse.

I think it’s maybe for consideration at the end of a season if a teams are winning their cup games but just now it would be farcical. I’m sure it was mooted at the very start of season which was just ridiculous.

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

Really hope this is a case of Gio realising his horseshoe doesn't work and doesn't try go back to it again once players are back. 

I do want him to succeed.

Every single one of us want him to succeed m8, I'd love to fast forward 6 months and I'm getting slaughtered on here for giving him pelters, it won't happen though because he's not for us, still needs gone but for today I'll just be happy. 

15 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Really hope this is a case of Gio realising his horseshoe doesn't work and doesn't try go back to it again once players are back. 

I do want him to succeed.

Hopefully today is the turning point and we'll see more performances like this moving forward. 

No excuses now to revert back to the horseshoe. 

Good result today, feared the worst after losing a bad goal but credit to the manager and the team for not only digging out the result but a performance especially 2nd half that could and should have led to more goals.

MOTM Tony Goals, brilliant link up play and led the line like a true no.9.

2 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

He has been dreadful recently. We all know that. 

Tav had 3 shots on target. Did his goal put a dampener on your day?

No... but not being able to make simple passes, not being able to control easy balls without knocking it out of play snd not being able to.take a decent corner kinda grinds my gears a bit. 

22 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Every single one of us want him to succeed m8, I'd love to fast forward 6 months and I'm getting slaughtered on here for giving him pelters, it won't happen though because he's not for us, still needs gone but for today I'll just be happy. 

I've said before he'll steer a course between great and disasterous, I think he's still got it to prove but I'm laying off it for now.

Best performance of the season so far for me. Massive difference I noticed today was playing through the lines rather than force it outside. Think it’s the way forward to vary our play. Thought we looked very dangerous when our midfield were getting the ball in turning and opening up the park, Tillman’s got a bit of stick but think he’s absolutely quality and will only get better. 

33 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

No... but not being able to make simple passes, not being able to control easy balls without knocking it out of play snd not being able to.take a decent corner kinda grinds my gears a bit. 

I am a glass half full sort of guy.

We played well, went up a few gears, mixed our tactics, pressed more than usual, the zonal marking has been dumped, 4 different players scoreded and we were really good to watch.

Tav improved from previous performances too. Wasn't he better than his average game this season? Yes. 

Wasn't a perfect performance by any means mate, but you have to give credit to every single player who tried his best today. 

I haven't even slagged Kent FFS!:craphead:

35 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

I am a glass half full sort of guy.

We played well, went up a few gears, mixed our tactics, pressed more than usual, the zonal marking has been dumped, 4 different players scoreded and we were really good to watch.

Tav improved from previous performances too.

Wasn't a perfect performance by any means mate, but you have to give credit to every single player who tries his best today.

I haven't even slagged Kent FFS!:craphead:

Btw some guy on the Tav thread said he is our top goal scorer in history against the sheep. 

What is your opinion on that?

:whistle:

Missed it today but sounds good. Maintaining that level is the key though.

CL game is a write off unless we somehow manage 5-0. However from what I have read we were much more flexible and aggressive today so that has to be the way going forward. Lost count of the number of times myself and most of the forum have called for an aggressive and up and at them stance particularly at Ibrox. Will search out highlights later but sounds good.

36 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We need mick beale to come to every home game 😂

Said that to the wife today. Beale in the Louden puts  pressure on Gio and we thrive.

Free beers all season for Beale!

She didn't laugh either :unsure:

Need to up my game. 

16 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

Missed it today but sounds good. Maintaining that level is the key though.

CL game is a write off unless we somehow manage 5-0. However from what I have read we were much more flexible and aggressive today so that has to be the way going forward. Lost count of the number of times myself and most of the forum have called for an aggressive and up and at them stance particularly at Ibrox. Will search out highlights later but sounds good.

I just want any home win to try salvage some pride plus whatever we get money wise