*****Official St. Johnstone vs Rangers match thread*****

2 minutes ago, molesmole said:

Got to be gone.

Take all these Dutch fraudsters too.

Take Wilson,

Take this fucking 4.3.3 

Take all these fucking useless 'Wingers' 

Like no one with a rational thought, any clue about tactics are running this club. 

Embarrassing.

Need a strong character- new idea. 

Our wingers must be among the worst in the League. Kent is gone, Sakala and Wright have one decent game in 10 and Matondo is diabolical 

Just now, islanderbear84 said:

We need to be a unified voice now and gather as one to let the board know that this manager, style of play, lack of spirit, poor signings and the structure behind the manager will not be stood for. This board will only listen to money, nothing else, and as much as I never want to affect my club we 100% need to let them know we won't stand for it. Boycotts and protests until change is rung in is what we need!

"You don't speak for me, etc..."

The board will do as they like and we'll like it for as long as we're told to.

Just now, Monkey Butler said:

I'm not sticking up for him by any means, and that team should be good enough to beat everyone in the league bar the tims, but you also have to admit he's been chronically unlucky with injuries so far. 

He has been I agree but his tactics this season have been woeful. Gio tinkered during the Europa league last season when we needed it but he seems lost out of ideas this season

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

I'm not sticking up for him by any means, and that team should be good enough to beat everyone in the league bar the tims, but you also have to admit he's been chronically unlucky with injuries so far. 

This number of non-contact injuries? That’s something horribly wrong in his training intensity or sports science team. 

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Not pulling the trigger weeks ago has meant it's too late now, the leagues done.

Sack the cunt within the next hour & if the person we want is available then we get a caretaker in till the end of the season.

Yup we all said it at the time. We have dropped 5 points since around international break.

Thats cost us the league sticking with this little clown.

1 minute ago, Monkey Butler said:

Which injured players come into that first team today?

We need the next appointment to be a long term one with a proper strategy in place make no mistake this isnt an easy fix.

Remove the director of football entirely, we aren't some colossal footballing superpower so have no fucking need for that position. Let the manager actually build and shape his own team, half of this shite is people in positions of power looking to avoid accountability including GVB.