Alex Lowry

nik2402

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The Scottish Messi the way people on here greet about him not paying.

He's not the Scottish Messi but as he showed end of last season he's certainly worth a start, particularly over the charlatans who've let us down time after time but who still get picked. The amount of reasons to sack the manager is in double figures,his stubbornness for example in this case is just another. 

14 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

That’s an 18 yr old and now 19yr olds Rangers careers written off on here already today.

Sensational stuff.

Why? We just to all reserve judgment based on age? We’re not winning a league with Lowry and King in the team at the moment. Thats the point mate. If we were a team capable of winning the league they wouldnt be anywhere near it. For what its worth, i hope i’m wrong but in my future Rangers team i’m writing both off.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Many posters were quick to mention his "shocker" game on Wednesday yet no one has praised him for his two goals today. 

I think some people just love to post the negative.

A lot of that is probably to do with the fact we dropped more points today and the focus is entirely on that, or are you now suggesting he should have played today based on his goals today?

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

A lot of that is probably to do with the fact we dropped more points today and the focus is entirely on that, or are you now suggesting he should have played today based on his goals today?

I'm not suggesting that or thinking Alex Lowry is the answer to all of our problems. However, I don't think we have handled his situation very well either.

Do you really think Davis & Arfield are mentoring him or are they just glad they got to prolong their career for another season at the expense of a promising young star?

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I'm not suggesting that or thinking Alex Lowry is the answer to all of our problems. However, I don't think we have handled his situation very well either.

Do you really think Davis & Arfield are mentoring him or are they just glad they got to prolong their career for another season at the expense of a promising young star?

Behave ffs

59 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Great player in the making; his goal against Hearts was exceptional, and he is, it has to be remembered, coming back from an injury. Given time and patience, Lowry will be a star for Rangers.

It takes a lot more than talent to be a star.

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

I’m sorry but anyone who thinks Lowry is “miles away” is mental

I’m not too critical of Gio for lack of game time so far, he took a while to recover his form after his injury in Pre season but was starting to look good again when he was injured by the thug.

Hes now starting to look more like himself and unless he gets snapped again he should absolutely play a part in the first team post World Cup.

We have no other players capable of playing that pass.

Does that mean he is no longer fat and has a bad attitude? Cheers.

The boy would be part of my team all day long but I won't hold my breath he will be in Gio's team.

9 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

I’m sorry but anyone who thinks Lowry is “miles away” is mental

I’m not too critical of Gio for lack of game time so far, he took a while to recover his form after his injury in Pre season but was starting to look good again when he was injured by the thug.

Hes now starting to look more like himself and unless he gets snapped again he should absolutely play a part in the first team post World Cup.

We have no other players capable of playing that pass.

Not miles away, but acting like a fucking fanny earlier in the season when he should be knuckling down.

You need earn your shot at Rangers as a youngster, coming back overweight and out of shape is criminal at this stage in his career.