Welcome Back to Rangers, Michael Beale!

Not impressed with Beale over the last month or so.

First he rejected the Wolves job citing loyalty to QPR and integrity as major factors in staying.
Then comes up to watch Rangers and I’m sure it was no coincidence it was at a time our manager was under pressure.

Lastly in his interview with BT he said we would’ve definitely won the title if he’d have stayed.  A stupid thing to say and a snidey dig at the manager in place. If he was genuinely certain we’d have won the league then he should come out and apologise for abandoning Rangers and in doing so costing us the title and preventing automatic qualification for the Champions league.

As he’s here now, like every other Rangers manager I’ll give him my full backing from the stands.

5 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

When Gio was touted, people tracking his plane into Glasgow, the saviour, a year later, tracking his plane out of Glasgow, let's give this guy a chance. 

Not my choice but I will back him. He has a huge job on his hands.

The usual suspects will implode the first time he drops points. 

Not thrilled by the appointment but at the same time not afraid of it.

My big concern though is immediately giving him a long deal. Why not start at 2 years to protect the club?

We can't keep wasting money on Managers that we desperately need for players.

I can only hope Beale got it in writing that he has financial support  and we are going to throw everything at getting back on top for the forseeable future.

If this is not the board fully commiting to attacking the scum and taking back control then I despair.

Just now, IpswichGer said:

Not thrilled by the appointment but at the same time not afraid of it.

My big concern though is immediately giving him a long deal. Why not start at 2 years to protect the club?

We can't keep wasting money on Managers that we desperately need for players.

I can only hope Beale got it in writing that he has financial support  and we are going to throw everything at getting back on top for the forseeable future.

If this is not the board fully commiting to attacking the scum and taking back control then I despair.

Probably demanded a long deal. Not many sought after managers are accepting short term deals when other clubs will offer them security. If we want a manager then that's what's going to have to be offered.

Ideally we could get a shorter term deal but that just doesn't happen at big clubs

I was coming around to this but watched the interview where he said this squad are winners…..gives me the fear he’s going to stick with them in the long term. Maybe he’s just trying to I still the belief in them again after Gio sucked it out of them with his champions league post match interview.

I must admit, I thought a one year rolling contract would have been the preferred order of the day from us, and it might explain why it took so long to conclude the final agreement. MB was perhaps digging his heels in for a longer deal. He got it, so well done to him, and it's now time for him to deliver.

26 minutes ago, lewislaudrup said:

Right first of all like to apologise for my out of order comments earlyer on in the post @KingKirk @Essandoh quite rightly calling me out on it. Out my cunt of a mood now good luck Mr Beale you weren't my first choice but we're in it together now. 🇬🇧 let's fucking go

YOU SOLD OUT !! 

download.jpg

11 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I was coming around to this but watched the interview where he said this squad are winners…..gives me the fear he’s going to stick with them in the long term. Maybe he’s just trying to I still the belief in them again after Gio sucked it out of them with his champions league post match interview.

Nah don't think you can take that comment head on, remember he needs to relight the fire under this squad.

You need to remember that away from Rangers, he admitted that a lot of this squad should've been moved on and had peaked, didn't obviously name names, but he'll be up to speed quicker than most about who stays and who goes.

48 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Nothing when it’s the standing section 

Nah mate not him CB could hardly string a sentence together this guy just talks some amount of shite thinks he’s bossing the internet but really coming across an an utter dafty  😂

self awareness clearly not his strong point in that way similar to CB 

26 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Not impressed with Beale over the last month or so.

First he rejected the Wolves job citing loyalty to QPR and integrity as major factors in staying.
Then comes up to watch Rangers and I’m sure it was no coincidence it was at a time our manager was under pressure.

Lastly in his interview with BT he said we would’ve definitely won the title if he’d have stayed.  A stupid thing to say and a snidey dig at the manager in place. If he was genuinely certain we’d have won the league then he should come out and apologise for abandoning Rangers and in doing so costing us the title and preventing automatic qualification for the Champions league.

As he’s here now, like every other Rangers manager I’ll give him my full backing from the stands.

We would have won the title if they had stayed.  Probably wouldn’t have reached a European final mind you. 

Good luck to him. He will need it.

Lots to do but he has the advantage of knowing the club, players etc so that's a good start. What needs to happen in the short-term is get the fitness levels up in the team, get the players fired up and hope to god we get some injured players back playing before the league resumes