Current players for the off imo.

Matondo,  would do well to get picked for the dog and duck on a Sunday morning.

Sands,  wouldn't even be a bench filler in Rangers teams of the past.

Barasic,  poor defender.

Tav, same as above I'd be looking to faze him out over the next year and a half changing the captaincy for a start

Wright,  not good enough.

Sakala,  played well today still below the standard.

Morelos, the player he was is long gone, take whatever is on offer for him.

Roofe, good enough but constantly injury prone.

Souttar/Helander, poor value for money.

That's ten players I've listed, I could probably add more and please feel free to disagree #NeilOliverloyal 🇬🇧

Just now, Blue72 said:

Mostly agree in principle but realistically we can’t afford to replace all of above so it’ll need to be over a window or two.

morelos is going to go for free, no-one is paying a fee for him now.

I agree the hard bit is getting them out the door.

That's just to start us off. There's plenty more needing binned from that squad sadly. Shite like Arfield, Kent, and McLaughlin. Shagger and Davo are done, Ofoborh needs let go, I'd probably shift Lundstram if we could, Kamara wants to go, Jack is finished. 

That's 18 and i don't think the starting 11 would be any weaker. 

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that. Most of that 18 will still be here next season and quite a few still in the team. Beale talking up most of them isn't helping things either. So many fans want most of the players gone, we've seen enough of them, we've had our fill of their failures yet the new manager wants to keep most of them whilst ignoring key positions for improvement. 

Not sure it will end well tbh. We needed a ruthless bastard to come in and end Rangers careers and that clearly isn't going to happen. 

Unfortunately the manager fucked it up today when we were well on top and looking the likelier to score again - to have no striker on the pitch and adding Sands to the other eejits called our defenders was a very bad mistake.

We cannot confidently hold a one goal lead.

Threw away a win today.

We need a structured rebuilding exercise, starting this week.

23 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Add Kamara and Kent to that list as well. 

21 minutes ago, SPWF said:

I’d try and get rid of him as well tbh. He’s been part of way too many failures. He’s a loser. 

@SPWF in a shoot out with @esquire8 and @sassaaaa as the most depressing cunt to have ever posted on here.

27 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

Mostly agree in principle but realistically we can’t afford to replace all of above so it’ll need to be over a window or two.

morelos is going to go for free, no-one is paying a fee for him now.

We dont need new players for most of them tbh, 5 of that list currently have players who are or could be better than them in the squad