***** Heart of Midlothian vs Rangers - Scottish Premiership *****

1 minute ago, TartanTeddy said:

Absolutely love Ben Davies - you just don't notice him in a game.

Positioning is fantastic, passing out of defence is great and he just strolls through the match without creating any drama at all

The most efficient machine is the one you don't even know is there.

Good player.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Any of the clueless usual suspects said they were wrong yet with their humble pie i.e selection? Or they just kidding on they didn't say it 😂

I said, I wanted Cantwell to start and felt Hagi should have made the bench, but I have been praising Kamara & Lundstram ever since the first whistle. They are good problems to have mate. No need to give it the "I told you so":lol:

The best we’ve played maybe since Leipzig. That was outstanding all over the park. Every man who played was very good. Glen Kamara being Glen Kamara again was good to see. The cameo from Cantwell was excellent aswell. He’s going to be and absolute player for us.

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Internet people don't understand weaknesses in opposition mate, there will be games colak will be absolutely ideal to play in, as with Alfredo. 

Some cunts on here would use a driver on a par 3 

Spot on, the best teams who are successful tend to have various options and players all showing up throughout the season we need to be like that as well

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Internet people don't understand weaknesses in opposition mate, there will be games colak will be absolutely ideal to play in, as with Alfredo. 

Horses for courses brother 👍

4 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

Absolutely love Ben Davies - you just don't notice him in a game.

Positioning is fantastic, passing out of defence is great and he just strolls through the match without creating any drama at all

Totally agree. A run or 8 games I think they said with the same back four makes all the difference. 

15 minutes ago, SonicWill said:

Great performance and probably our best of the season.

Sakala is still rash and will still drive me crazy, but he's improved so much under Beale. It definitely gives me hope for Matondo.

Kamara was excellent and, even in his cameo, Cantwell looks absolutely dynamite.

Keep it going on Saturday.

Steady 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Hearts went for an all out attack midfield tonight and look what happened, some on here will still want us to do the same all the time tho.

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Never heard that one mate. Belter and I'm using that.

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Ever played links golf in winter mate?.........I agree with your sentiment tho:lol:

Best performance for a long, long time. On it from the first minute and you could see that the early goal gave us confidence. Our fitness levels are much improved and it looks like the new signings have hopefully given a few the kick up the arse they needed to stay in the team. Only bit of criticism tonight is we still lack a clinical touch at times but that's just nitpicking. Overall a great result and a very enjoyable watch.