Kevin Clancy

RFC55

32 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

VAR had a shocker 🤣

Var doesn’t make the decision it shows a replay the referee makes the decision Cifu is a yellow at worst fs seen plenty worst challenges go unpunished 

In my opinion it is a soft red, but a red. Whether there is intent or not.   What I’m getting at though is Clancy let the challenge go by booking him.  

VAR intervention had him sent off.  That’s the issue here.  Clancy otherwise had a shocker. 

3 minutes ago, kanjo said:

In my opinion it is a soft red, but a red. Whether there is intent or not.   What I’m getting at though is Clancy let the challenge go by booking him.  

VAR intervention had him sent off.  That’s the issue here.  Clancy otherwise had a shocker. 

VAR never had him sent off VAR allowed the tarrier to have another look then make a decision he could have stuck with the yellow he chose to change it to red. it’s on clancy and nobody else 

21 minutes ago, kanjo said:

Don't see why. Doesn't endanger the opponent (no injury is coming from a challenge like that, there'snot enough force), and it's not excessively brutal.

18 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

VAR never had him sent off VAR allowed the tarrier to have another look then make a decision he could have stuck with the yellow he chose to change it to red. it’s on clancy and nobody else 

VAR decided that the decision Clancy made should be reviewed.  As soon as he goes to that monitor, everyone knows what will happen next.  That’s not exclusive to Scotland. 

sorry but my opinion is the same.  I thought it harsh at the game but seeing the replay now, my opinion is it was the correct decision.  That goes against us we are screaming for red too. 

Cheers

In other news....

Seems you can throw yourself across a goal line, stop the ball from going in with a trailing (not supporting) arm, and it's completely ignored.

And still they say they get hard done to...

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

In other news....

Seems you can throw yourself across a goal line, stop the ball from going in with a trailing (not supporting) arm, and it's completely ignored.

That was a stonewaller.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

In other news....

I was out and about today so never watched it .Saw that clip pop up on X .Penalty all day .

Then checked the BBC commentary page .3 pundits raving about the great defending to deny a goal 😂

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

In other news....

Ffs how was that not (a) checked and (b) a penalty???????

In Europe, thats a pen against the taigs every time. Look at it the other way, if thats at the other end and he handles like that, his teammate scores, the goals chopped off (In Europe). Their constant whining about refs var etc definately helps them.

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

I was out and about today so never watched it .Saw that clip pop up on X .Penalty all day .

Then checked the BBC commentary page .3 pundits raving about the great defending to deny a goal 😂

That scum can't hide it, thank feck I don't pay a license fee 

8 hours ago, King Jela said:

Bumped from FF. 

Clancy's dad and celtic director Jack McGinn. 

The skinny, aids-ridden fuck has been groomed from childhood to be a despicable, cheating bastard. Yes, that is a priest as the 'coach'. 

Screenshot_20231210_102910_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Everyone  of them is guilty  of something!.......

46 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Anyone still naive to the msm agenda only needs to read this article to see the narrative being cranked in influencing Sunday's ref.

Screenshot_20231212_061456_Samsung Internet.jpg

I love the narrative here...'Nobody gets penalties against Rangers'...well...apart fae 3 in the cups and 4 in Europe..dicks.

58 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Anyone still naive to the msm agenda only needs to read this article to see the narrative being cranked in influencing Sunday's ref.

Screenshot_20231212_061456_Samsung Internet.jpg

I honestly don't understand how this narrative works when celtic have been awarded the most penalties this season. Outside of people who just want their biases confirmed, how it's this working?

10 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I honestly don't understand how this narrative works when celtic have been awarded the most penalties this season. Outside of people who just want their biases confirmed, how it's this working?

They are now twisting the narrative as you rightly pointed out they have been awarded more than us, it’s now about penalties NOT being awarded against us in X number of games / months despite ignoring the stats in cup and Europe.

16 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

That's not to be highlighted. It's all about our penalties against, and the push to drive that as being led by biased referees. By saying refs are biased they're effectively challenging them to prove they're not- which in their eyes can only be done by giving pens against us.  Penalty against us on sunday is their goal.

27 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Also the only team not to concede one domestically this season.

We're not very good at developing our own narratives as a club. Pretty sure the statistics regards penalties, red cards and yellow cards would look like bias against Celtic depending on how you go about presenting them.