Kevin Clancy

RFC55

10 minutes ago, Inigo said:

One of the better refs in the league. Don't understand how he didn't see the penalty first time though.

:lol: stfu. He’s one of the only refs in the league who is actively biased against us. I don’t buy into the conspiracy nonsense until this cunt is involved. He’s actively a cheating bastard 

12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

:lol: stfu. He’s one of the only refs in the league who is actively biased against us. I don’t buy into the conspiracy nonsense until this cunt is involved. He’s actively a cheating bastard 

Nom nom nom i think 

I despise Clancy but tbf to him he called the Cifuentes one a yellow which was fair enough. The problem is he was called to review it and almost no ref ever sticks to their original decision. That's the big problem and a kind of unwritten rule that needs changed. Var should assist, not leave refs feeling compelled to change their view.

There was no excessive force, brutality or violent conduct. I think the boy play acted a bit to encourage a var review. Whilst I don't think there was more than a yellow in it and Cifuentes pulled out the challenge I think an appeal would fail as they'll say it did endanger the Dundee player's safety.

5 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

There’s not enough entertainers in Scottish football but Clancy is definitely up there with the best of them.

There’s a level of anticipation when he’s on the park. 

I would say there is more a level of expectation!

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I despise Clancy but tbf to him he called the Cifuentes one a yellow which was fair enough. The problem is he was called to review it and almost no ref ever sticks to their original decision. That's the big problem and a kind of unwritten rule that needs changed. Var should assist, not leave refs feeling compelled to change their view.

There was no excessive force, brutality or violent conduct. I think the boy play acted a bit to encourage a var review. Whilst I don't think there was more than a yellow in it and Cifuentes pulled out the challenge I think an appeal would fail as they'll say it did endanger the Dundee player's safety.

My thoughts too. 

Clancy had a shocker but more for his decisions on 50/50’s which were more often than not solid challenges.  

VAR decisions were out of his control. 

34 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

No they're not. The referee on the park has the final say.

He missed both decisions on his own.  Without VAR we don’t get a penalty or a red card.    VAR intervention changed his decision. 

The point I’m making is VAR had a shocker and Clancy, in my opinion had no option but to give us a penalty and, sadly  send off Cifuentes.  It should not be intervening in those decisions as he was within view of it. 

I don’t blame him for neither of those. 

53 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

I’ve only ever felt a ref genuinely tried to cheat us out a game twice, once was Clancy at Parkhead in the 2-1 and once was Beaton at home to Hibs in a 3-2 loss. 

Next you'll be saying Morelos shouldn’t have been booked for this....

images.jpeg-104.jpg

1 hour ago, kanjo said:

He missed both decisions on his own.  Without VAR we don’t get a penalty or a red card.    VAR intervention changed his decision. 

The point I’m making is VAR had a shocker and Clancy, in my opinion had no option but to give us a penalty and, sadly  send off Cifuentes.  It should not be intervening in those decisions as he was within view of it. 

I don’t blame him for neither of those. 

VAR had a shocker 🤣

Var doesn’t make the decision it shows a replay the referee makes the decision Cifu is a yellow at worst fs seen plenty worst challenges go unpunished 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

VAR had a shocker 🤣

Var doesn’t make the decision it shows a replay the referee makes the decision Cifu is a yellow at worst fs seen plenty worst challenges go unpunished 

There was one a couple of weeks ago, think it was Aberdeen vs Hearts and a player got studded in the chest, dont even think a foul was given 🤣

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Bumped from FF. 

Clancy's dad and celtic director Jack McGinn. 

The skinny, aids-ridden fuck has been groomed from childhood to be a despicable, cheating bastard. Yes, that is a priest as the 'coach'. 

Screenshot_20231210_102910_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Clancy 100% tarrier bastard and when it comes to refereeing our matches he can’t hide it