Kevin Clancy

RFC55

16 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

Should never have been able to ref our games again after 2-1 game vs Tims and piggery few years back. Cunt is a cheat. Blatant. 
Rangers board need to call out his integrity.

It's not like we weren't winning the game. He must have been worried we'd close the goal difference on his favourite team, the fucking rat that he is. 

We would have won that about 6-1, but he knew that.

I'm not going to give my thoughts on Cifuentes here, I've done that in the match thread.

However, Clancy was a fucking joke from start to finish - for example, isn't a shirt pull an automatic yellow?

So how right in front of him does Dessers about get yanked out of his shirt and nothing is given, but then Barisic does effectively the same thing, yellow.

Some fucking consistency wouldn't go a miss.

The one he didn't book the Dundee player for ragdolling our player and flinging him to the ground was peak Clancy. No chance a Rangers player gets away with that (see Barisic).

Today was poor but nowhere close to the OF 1-2 game. Nothing ever will be.

17 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Annoys me how weak we have been as a club over him 

According to Bennet just because we don’t make anything public doesn’t mean we aren’t dealing with it behind the scenes. The fact he’s still allowed to referee us or them shows that’s bullshit.

13 minutes ago, B1872 said:

According to Bennet just because we don’t make anything public doesn’t mean we aren’t dealing with it behind the scenes. The fact he’s still allowed to referee us or them shows that’s bullshit.

Bennet is full of shite and just the latest inept person in his position. 

19 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Apparently he was giving the goal when the Dundee player elbowed Butland in the face. It was ruled out for offside not the foul. Thats fucking wild btw!

This is the bit that opens up the accusation of being a cheat.

Its a foul as clear as day as well as being offside but he lets it go when he should have blown, yet when Dessers goes into the challenge that leads to Cantwells goal he blows the whistle so VAR can’t get involved as he’s already blown.

He’s the worst ref in Scotland (closely followed by Robertson) whether he is a cheat is open to question given his previous performances in our games.

3 minutes ago, ayro said:

This is the bit that opens up the accusation of being a cheat.

Its a foul as clear as day as well as being offside but he lets it go when he should have blown, yet when Dessers goes into the challenge that leads to Cantwells goal he blows the whistle so VAR can’t get involved as he’s already blown.

He’s the worst ref in Scotland (closely followed by Robertson) whether he is a cheat is open to question given his previous performances in our games.

The fact so many of his “bad decisions” go in favour of our opponents would suggest he definitely has a bias, whether he is a cheat is debatable but he definitely wants to avoid the heat he would get from giving too many decisions (even if they are the correct ones) in our favour.

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

The fact so many of his “bad decisions” go in favour of our opponents would suggest he definitely has a bias, whether he is a cheat is debatable but he definitely wants to avoid the heat he would get from giving too many decisions (even if they are the correct ones) in our favour.

Yeah it’s a really fine line with him in our games especially on a day like today, there was hardly a bad challenge yet I would imagine on Sportscene, media etc it will be all about the penalty, red card, disallowed goals.

I struggle to understand why he’s still doing games at this level.

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

yup i said before the AGM that someone will ask about the relentless pile on and bullshit about us in the papers and the reply would be  'its being dealt with behind the scenes' and sure enough that was the reply

same shit every fucking year for once i'd like someone to ask just what is happening behind the scenes as it seem to have no effect at all in fact it emboldens them