Kevin Clancy

RFC55

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

McGregor should have seen yellow twice as well. He purposely stopped Cantwell from breaking in a decent position in the first half but it went unpunished apart from a free kick.

4 fouls after his yellow 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

The 1 2 game we won was a fuckijg disgrace as well btw

Yip.

I'm sure we were discussing this on here a few weeks ago well before he got announced as the referee for today's game and we both agreed that that ghame qwas the most blatant cheating from a referee since Madden in the Hibs game when Tav got put in to a headlock by Stokes and Jack got sent off.

It starts with Doncaster & MacLennon. Someone is appointing these referees.

After the 2019 game, Clancy should never have been given another OF game.

I don't know the solution, but it feels like we have no chance of winning.

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Said it in the match thread, that wasn't a referee making a wrong decision, that can happen to referees, players and managers; that was cheating to disallow Morelos goal

Mate I know where you're coming from but it was the ref. Clancy could easily have not made a decision and instead waited for VAR to overturn the goal. In that case I'm absolutely certain that the goal would have stood. He didn't. He MADE the decision.

I've just read over my post but not going to edit it. VAR can't overturn. I'm leaving that in on purpose as it's a mistake which a lot of us are making which is a small bit of VAR's problem.

15 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

McGregor should have seen yellow twice as well. He purposely stopped Cantwell from breaking in a decent position in the first half but it went unpunished apart from a free kick.

Agreed, though don't think the Raskin incident happens if he gets a yellow on the earlier one.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm sure there was an Officialdom Conspiracy thread on here that plenty used to criticise saying it was just incompetence at most.😁

The 2-1 game we won v them despite Clancy giving double figure big decisions against us should have had us all singing off the same hymn sheep. 

"Tarrier like" was how folk calling out officials were described. 

Nothing has changed, Clancy is still a cheat.

Someone called me paranoid two years ago for suggesting such. It would seem some are finally waking up.

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

We all know he has crossed the threshold from “garbage” to “dishonest” and he’s been cheating for years.

However we also all know how a response from us (regardless of how polite, civil and respectful it may be) will be interpreted by scum journalist lapdogs.

If we had a CEO with a spine, he’d be having discreet but “robust” discussions on Monday making it clear that this has gone on long enough.

In terms of this season’s title, today’s cheating is irrelevant but it has to stop.

This mate. I might have already posted this but it's the games not involving us which have been the worst. I'm sure a couple of seasons ago he got a ridiculously disproportionate amount of games at Parkhead in games which were not televised outwith the obvious IPTV and whatever their equivalent of RTV is. I'm sure it was about 80% of games over a short period of months which is ridiculous considering the number of referees of that grade.

Nothing that we’ve not known for years mate. 

Problem is, those of a Rangers persuasion in the media are too worried about what the tarriers think of them. 

Can guarantee if it was the other way round you wouldn’t stop hearing. About it until the semi! 

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Mate I know where you're coming from but it was the ref. Clancy could easily have not made a decision and instead waited for VAR to overturn the goal. In that case I'm absolutely certain that the goal would have stood. He didn't. He MADE the decision.

I've just read over my post but not going to edit it. VAR can't overturn. I'm leaving that in on purpose as it's a mistake which a lot of us are making which is a small bit of VAR's problem.

VAR can overturn a 'clear and obvious error' if it leads to a goal, he did make a 'clear and obvious error'