Ryan Jack signs 1 year extension

Broxi

21 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I can actually see it now despite wanting every out of contract player to go. 

Raskin, Cantwell, Cifuentes as starters with Lundstram, Jack and Lawrence providing cover means the midfield is pretty much there for next season and this one isn’t even over yet. 

If Cifuentes proves to be similar quality to Raskin and Cantwell then I’m happy enough with this, leaves more money to bolster the frontline. 

22 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I can actually see it now despite wanting every out of contract player to go. 

Raskin, Cantwell, Cifuentes as starters with Lundstram, Jack and Lawrence providing cover means the midfield is pretty much there for next season and this one isn’t even over yet. 

Shite, injury prone, and someone who’s missed a year of football. Perfect back up 

Happy enough with this, doubt it'll be big bucks and a bit of continuity is good - as long as the rest of the out-of-contract boys are away.

Plus on his day he is a good midfielder, and if he's not first choice then maybe there'll be less injuries?!

9 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

People keep going on about this and Arfield making sense due to the European quota etc but at what point do we actually move on and replace these guys and bring in other players to fill the European quota. This felt like the right time to get an injury prone player off the books free of charge and the same with Arfield and at a time when we are supposed to be rebuilding. Feels like we're just delaying the issue and will be at the same crossroads next season.

Because this years needs a fuck off big over haul land and you can't get rid of everybody, next season it should only be a case of tweaking the squad

I was for it months back as long as he stayed fit to the end of the season. Then I was against it as he got injured and was out.  Now he's fit again and been offered this I haven't a clue what I think of it 🙃

Good player on his day, his day doesn't come often enough due to injury.