Raskin

scottyc06

Goes to play passes most players realise arent on, or will be blocked, but plays them anyway. Cant track or tackle. Gets caught out of position almost every time, and im not exaggerating. Ive no idea if he’s a shite sitting midfielder or a shite attacking midfielder. 

7 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Never plays well when it's either Jack or Lundstram in there too. 

Always plays well when Cantwell is in his best position just in front of him.

Coincidence? 

I’ll give you this to be fair. 

Get him sitting with players infront of him and stop playing Jack or Lundstram beside him. If he’s still putting in the same lost performances then that’s different.

26 minutes ago, WWTC said:

I’ll give you this to be fair. 

Get him sitting with players infront of him and stop playing Jack or Lundstram beside him. If he’s still putting in the same lost performances then that’s different.

Absolute disaster the last 2 games, he spent the majority of his day apologising for his numerous misplaced passes.

My big concern with him has always been playing the 6 alone in big games but it might be what he needs, it can't be any worse than what's currently being put out.

1 hour ago, WWTC said:

Goes to play passes most players realise arent on, or will be blocked, but plays them anyway. Cant track or tackle. Gets caught out of position almost every time, and im not exaggerating. Ive no idea if he’s a shite sitting midfielder or a shite attacking midfielder. 

In football this is a serious pet hate of mine that our full team (shocking I know) are guilty of. We play passes because they look like they should be the right ball, without actually looking to see if they’re on 

4 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Clearly not with that pass for Lammers. His passing was poor but think he gets congested with Jack beside him and seems lost. Have Raskin as the 6 with 2 more attackers with him

Aye, I remember Scott Allen played a really good pass once, was an excellent pass, was some player.

21 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Clearly not with that pass for Lammers. His passing was poor but think he gets congested with Jack beside him and seems lost. Have Raskin as the 6 with 2 more attackers with him

I don't think our midfielders could have been any further apart on Sunday.

There is definitely a player there and is very highly rated in the Belgium national setup and they’ve seen a few decent midfielders in recent years. I think it’s potentially what he’s being asked to do and a lot to do with having fuck all to play with in front of him. Same could be said of Cantwell. The lack of movement in front of them is criminal even a run to pull a defender out is non existent. But aye he did have a shocker yesterday.

1 hour ago, Roy Hobbs said:

I don't think our midfielders could have been any further apart on Sunday.

It's the fucking tactics. These players are over coached to the extent that they are terrified to step out of "the shape". You can see it in our general play all the time and it was painfully evident especially in the first half on Sunday.

2 hours ago, Smile said:

I will judge these players when we get a competent manager in.

100% I've spent most of this season tearing my hair out at either the team selections or how we are being set up. Players constantly out of position or used in ways that everyone in the stadium can see but the coach cannot. 

• 1 month later...

In the paper today giving it, Rangers are just a steppingstone to the premier league. Well going on this seasons performances he’s got no chance. All well and good thinking it but saying it is quite disrespectful to the team especially when his performances have been sub par for a while.