Cifuentes

Leeds_Bear

11 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Seems Cifuentes is the latest player for the I made my mind up he’s shite so regardless how he plays he’s shite brigade.

Far worse culprits for yesterday performance than Cifu.

He was absolutely awful

1 hour ago, Blueshoff said:

He's difficult to assess.  Bottles 50/50 challenges but in second half he was moving the ball on quickly and accurately.  Can't remember him actually creating anything though.

Almost like he doesn't know what sort of player he is.

The new Glen Kamara

2 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

He's difficult to assess.  Bottles 50/50 challenges but in second half he was moving the ball on quickly and accurately.  Can't remember him actually creating anything though.

Almost like he doesn't know what sort of player he is.

He's decent, a water carrier. He stays on his feet and generally does well to close players down and rob them, but he doesn't do it often enough, i.e. gets caught ball watching. He also lacks pace. Not going to be awesome for us.

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Barely noticed him on the park. Surprised he played the whole game. 

I swear some on here never kicked a ball.

The name of the game is keeping possession (ask any high-level coach). He never gave the ball away once. Can he do more and be braver instead of playing the simple pass? Absolutely he can, and he needs to if he wants to solidify a spot.

He got MOTM btw.

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The name of the game is keeping possession (ask any high-level coach). He never gave the ball away once. Can he do more and be braver instead of playing the simple pass? Absolutely he can, and he needs to if he wants to solidify a spot.

He got MOTM btw.

I never said at any point he was shite. Did you read me saying that? 

You got a top level coach's number? Maybe Pep on speed dial? 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

I never said at any point he was shite. Did you read me saying that? 

You got a top level coach's number? Maybe Pep on speed dial? 

Mate, you said you didn't notice him. Honestly, I understand the frustration with him amongst fans. He is capable of doing more. Maybe not taking chances like Lawrence or Cantwell because they offer more flair, but more than Jack, who numerous coaches rely upon because he rarely loses possession. 

I like him although I'm totally aware he may not make it. Kind of like Bacuna in that regard.

34 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He got MOTM btw.

I’d say it’s scoring goals and winning 

20 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Mate, you said you didn't notice him. Honestly, I understand the frustration with him amongst fans. He is capable of doing more. Maybe not taking chances like Lawrence or Cantwell because they offer more flair, but more than Jack, who numerous coaches rely upon because he rarely loses possession. 

I like him although I'm totally aware he may not make it. Kind of like Bacuna in that regard.

Because I barely noticed him on the park. I'm not sure what point it is you're making? 

Jack? Past it and has been since Seville. 

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

A player who got MOTM to a player that someone didn't notice on the park. Don't you see the extremity in that? It's bizarre beyond reason.

I just think that @King Jelahas most likely kicked a ball at some point, didn’t realise it would cause such backlash.