Cifuentes

Leeds_Bear

12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Not getting why we chased him atm.

Raskin, yet again, disappointing too.

The midfield doesn't look technically good enough at this level when we play with them and Lundstram.

Miss a Kamara type massively!! Composure on the ball in tight areas to get you up the park

2 minutes ago, Nk89 said:

The Cifuentes pass in 1st half through for Matondo was nothing short of a disgrace  he had about 30yards to play tht pass into, n somehow misplaced it

Horrific.

Followed by an equality horrific pass not long after by Borna to Rabbi.

Simple stuff made to look hard. 

Keep saying this with most of the new signings that it's early days and they need time but how often do we buy players and from the the start you think he could be good?

I reckon he'll get loaned back to some shite from the MLS but we will see

1 minute ago, RWB72 said:

can't even defend him he was abysmal tonight - assuming this was his 1st game at this level?

Yip. He looked like a junior player out there tonight. Gave the ball away every time he had it.

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

When I first saw him play for us I thought he looked comfortable on the ball but he has been fuckin rotten. I wouldn’t start him against the scum

It’s getting harder and harder to pick a team against them apart from Butland you cant trust any of them 🤦‍♂️

7 minutes ago, RWB72 said:

can't even defend him he was abysmal tonight - assuming this was his 1st game at this level?

Aside from last week.

He looks like a player that’s came from the MLS. Whilst that league does have some great talents, it’s also filled with absolute jobbers who make mediocre players look good, when in reality they are at best “good athletes.”

For what it’s worth I think Cifu will come good for us. It’s just wether the ceiling for him is the SPL or not…