*****The Offical Rangers v Livingston Match Thread*****

12 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Saturday at 3.

Butland

Tavernier Goldson Souttar Barisic

Cifuentes Raskin Cantwell

Lammers

Danilo Dessers

Agree with that team except could see Cifu as a sub again due to his lack of training that Beale spoke about on Wed

2 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

McCrorie is part of the squad why is he not in your team?

And you would rest arguably our best player?

nuts 

don’t get me started on a player that’s played a handful of minutes in a year waltzing in too

nuts I tell you

McCrorie wants to leave, wouldn’t even have him on the bench.

Once again you failed to read the post, Cantwell was limping about after a clash in the middle of the pitch, if he’s fit definitely play him, if he’s carrying a knock then don’t, it’s not a rest ffs.

Once again you ignored the reference to Hagi and Roofe, they both need game time or alternatively we are sitting with the best part of 50k doing fuck all as they are not match fit, look at Souttar, if we weren’t forced to throw him in against the filth we would be humming and hawing about “he’s not played for a year”.

Why don’t you suggest a team and formation or is that nuts?

1 hour ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Aye Cantwell was struggling towards the end. Dunno if it was a dead leg and he’ll shake it off.

But wouldn’t be surprised if he’s left out for Tuesday

Yeah looked like a dead leg after a 50/50 in the centre circle but he was struggling to run it off, hopefully passed fit for tomorrow.

36 minutes ago, ayro said:

McCrorie wants to leave, wouldn’t even have him on the bench.

Once again you failed to read the post, Cantwell was limping about after a clash in the middle of the pitch, if he’s fit definitely play him, if he’s carrying a knock then don’t, it’s not a rest ffs.

Once again you ignored the reference to Hagi and Roofe, they both need game time or alternatively we are sitting with the best part of 50k doing fuck all as they are not match fit, look at Souttar, if we weren’t forced to throw him in against the filth we would be humming and hawing about “he’s not played for a year”.

Why don’t you suggest a team and formation or is that nuts?

How do you know McCrorie wants to leave? 

Wright wants to leave he’s checking out Turkey. 

how do you know the wages Roofe and Hagi are on?

You left out Cantwell in your daft lineup. So I assume you think he’s injured, how do you know he’s injured?

I’m not picking a team because arseoles like me will criticise parts of it. 

13 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Butland

Sterling  Goldson Balogun  Devine

Raskin

Cifuentes              Hagi

Cantwell

Danilo           Roofe

More than capable of getting it done.

Tav, Jack, Barisic, Souttar, and Dessers rested for a massive game on Tuesday.

If we start rotating heavily and drop points then Beale will be roasted. Regardless, I doubt he would ever rotate Tav. Not entirely sure when we will see Sterling though if that is the case.

14 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

You left out Cantwell in your daft lineup. So I assume you think he’s injured, how do you know he’s injured?

McCrorie widely reported in MSM and fan media.

No idea why you’re bringing Wright into it.

No idea on wages but rough guess they are on £20-30k per week.

For the 3rd time regarding Cantwell if he’s fit play him, he was visibly limping about the pitch on Wednesday so imo there’s a possibility that he won’t be fit or risked to further damage.

Your last sentence summarises your previous posts adequately.

First 30 mins mid week was a big improvement. But the second half against 10 men in a defensive block is what we will face in most domestic games and although we did create a couple of openings, it was hard work and painful at times to see us struggling to move the ball at speed and create space. Think it will be another long afternoon. Hope Cantwell is fit and Cifuentes starts.

22 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Are you due your period ?

28 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I’m expecting another tight fuckin game with us struggling to breakdown their defence. 

That is what I am expecting as well, but hope we are wrong and the team play like the first 25/30 minutes on Wed night, and score a couple of goals. 

1 hour ago, Dickie1963 said:

They will hope to nick one probably from a set piece and try to stop us scoring two 

Not pretty but surely we win 

They always do mate. 

They also used to use their height advantage to bully our defenders and break down set pieces.

Our team is taller and physically stronger now. Hope that shows tomorrow.

I'd like us to win by 3 goals or more to bring our players confidence. Not predicting we will though. 

50 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I’m expecting another tight fuckin game with us struggling to breakdown their defence. 

Can just see it. 20 minutes to go and it’s 0-0. Beale goes to the subs bench to bring on Kamara and Wright to change the game for us. In fact the more I think about it……. 🙈

4 hours ago, ayro said:

Until Lundstram leaves, he’s part of the squad and should be used.

Until McCrorie leaves he’s part of the squad and should be used. 

between the lines (to help you out) McCrorie isn’t good enough as is Lundstram neither should be playing but you would play Lundstram. 
(my example regarding you choosing Lundstram)

Crack on though 👍👍👍👍

hard work tbh