***** The official Rangers v Greenock Morton league cup match thread *****

1 minute ago, King Rager said:

Are you suggesting we already have that with Beale? 

Nothing we've seen from Beale suggests he's any smarter than your average punter that sits in the stand. 

I’ve seen nothing to suggest he’s even as smart as the average punter in the stand 

At least the average punter wouldn’t seem shocked by these teams sitting 10 men behind the ball like it’s a new tactic in Scotland 

1 minute ago, Redemption80 said:

I will admit I am not always up to date on the rules, but Im not convinced there is contact on the first one and on the second I don't think the shirt pull is stopping a goal scoring opportunity.

Saying that, it's probably best if any shirt pull in the box as it eliminates the open to interpretation nonsense and people will eventually stop doing it.

Aye, my point was in the days before VAR both penalties wouldn’t have been given, the ref originally never saw anything wrong with either of them and as you say the shirt pull was very soft and went on all the time but rules is rules now

18 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

Yeah, let's slag him till you get your way and he's fired. 

Are you available? 

I'm sure your vast football knowledge and positive attitude would be a huge boost to the team. 

I’m not that good, but you sound like the man for the job. Another mouthpiece. 

Baffling tactics and surprising how many usual starters were left out. Butland, Goldson and Cifuentes fine, none of the othe starters impressed me. Sterling and Yfeko made me miss Tav and Barisic.

Their keeper had a very good day but we were wasteful,  again. Subs saved us and we got the win despite some kamikaze defending.

Burying chances really would take so much pressure off.

I’ve been as critical of Dessers and a few others as anyone but despite most of it being turgid I genuinely think there were a few good signs. 

Performance though not necessarily the result, and result though not necessarily the performance, against PSV and the fenians respectively will make or break Beale.

Lammers and Dessers just bad bad signings , we’ll win nothing with they 2 up top

danillo looked sharp , butland again assured , defence looks jittery no matter who starts.

Except for matondo can Beale not see its pace up front we need badly ?

sima 😀how many times does he get the ball on the line takes a touch then it goes out🤦‍♂️

dowell disappears for 10 mins then you remember he’s playing