The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

7 minutes ago, rossco87 said:

It is now at the stage that a stale 1-0 (probably even 2-0) is not going to be good enough.

Only way he turns this round is by putting on the swashbuckling, handbreak free football he promised.

I have seen no evidence that he is capable of coaching the players into that style or setting up tactics to allow them to perform.

With the exception of maybe Cantwell I don’t think we’ve got the players to play swashbuckling football even if he wanted to.

Beale called out the defensive errors during a pre-season friendly, this season he has done it twice again. I have zero confidence in this muppet being able to correct these errors. We can see that the defence is shit, we need a manager that corrects it. We don't need a manager crying about it and playing the same system with the same players over and over again. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Easily the most dislikeable manager we’ve had as well. 

Aye he’s a smug smarmy prick. If I see another Beale or Tav press conference I’m going to smash up my tv - pair of cunts are miles off it!

Just now, B1872 said:

Aye he’s a smug smarmy prick. If I see another Beale or Tav press conference I’m going to smash up my tv - pair of cunts are miles off it!

Definitely the smugness. Almost get the feeling he talks down at ye. Players as well for that matter, comple bewildered at that crowd reaction yesterday, almost terrified. Lammers eyes as wide as saucers when the boos started ringing out. 

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Definitely the smugness. Almost get the feeling he talks down at ye. Players as well for that matter, comple bewildered at that crowd reaction yesterday, almost terrified. Lammers eyes as wide as saucers when the boos started ringing out. 

Honestly no idea why they thought that was a good idea. Just shows the complete detachment they have from the standards expected at this club . Even the more senior and experienced players. Wallowing in yet another failure 

at least it would have left them in no uncertain terms what the support thinks of them and their efforts yesterday and so far this season 

20 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Genuinely deluding myself that the reason he isn’t out the door today is because it’s his birthday and it’s the sort of pish reason our club would use  :lol:

It would have been 137 Rangers fans birthdays at Ibrox alone yesterday, so let's call it evens on the ruining birthdays front.  The man's a birthday-ruining monster by comparison.

6 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Honestly no idea why they thought that was a good idea. Just shows the complete detachment they have from the standards expected at this club . Even the more senior and experienced players. Wallowing in yet another failure 

at least it would have left them in no uncertain terms what the support thinks of them and their efforts yesterday and so far this season 

Would much rather that than them running straight down the tunnel as normal and not face the abuse in all honesty.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Would much rather that than them running straight down the tunnel as normal and not face the abuse in all honesty.

Aye am glad the abuse was dished out and received . Just no idea why they thought it would go any differently than it did . You can see the shocked reactions and uncomfort look in a lot of their faces . What were they expecting 

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That's exactly what Beale did going by some of the fans videos online today