The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

5 hours ago, shaka said:

I liked the reference he made to Roofe's "goal"... we need to make sure this doesn't get lost in all the noise around how we are playing and the manager's future.  We were cheated and this needs to be reiterated at every opportunity. 

Terrible decision but we were utter shite the rest of the game. We handed them 3 points. 
We’re awful it’s as simple as that 

Quite happy he’s called out the refs tbh. For too long they’ve played the victim card and put pressure on the officials. Worked a treat for them at Ibrox but we can’t afford to have any more season defining decisions go against us if we’re to stay in the title race

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

This cunt for real 

244fe194-54ca-4ccd-a9e2-f11011aa47fd.jpeg

Unreal man, I have pretty much just managed to calm down about current situation and I am trying to be positive about the game tomorrow.

Problem is everytime this guy opens his mouth it sends alarm bells ringing whilst also pissing me off. 

35 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Dunno, I find it quite embarrassing for the manager to be sat there saying we're first in stats for this and that, when the only one that actually matters we're 4 points behind in.

Wasn’t talking about that, was saying how people picked at Beale saying Lawrence was fit and he said he wasn’t match fit.

We’ve took most shots out of desperation cause we barely create anything decent.

Talking about having more shots than anyone else in the league is just clutching at straws. 

I honestly think it's inevitable he won't see out the season.

He has to at a minimal stay within 4 points of the tarriers before the next old firm and win the league cup. I just don't see him being able to do that.

How long do we have to put up with these managers who back up there failure with pointless and utter shite stats that mean nothing 

here’s the most important stats. we are 4 points behind in the league already , pumped out the champions league and last season particularly in the league cup final your team selection cost us in two games at hampden against the Scum. Start sorting that out with results on the pitch and delivering trophies or just simply shut the fuck up and go 

40 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

How long do we have to put up with these managers who back up there failure with pointless and utter shite stats that mean nothing 

here’s the most important stats. we are 4 points behind in the league already , pumped out the champions league and last season particularly in the league cup final your team selection cost us in two games at hampden against the Scum. Start sorting that out with results on the pitch and delivering trophies or just simply shut the fuck up and go 

His team selection in the final wasn’t even the worst part of that game, it was leaving it until 65/70 before changing anything, and shitting to throw everything at it in the last few minutes.