The Michael Beale Thread.

DavieMacRFC

If I had to guess they’ll sack him when we get to the international break when in reality they should’ve done that after the celtic game at the last international break. We’ll likely need to endure him for two more games - face potential embarrassment in Europe (again) and probably drop more points in the league. 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Come on to fuck man, we lost to the 4th best team in Luxembourg and our manager stood arguing in a fucking bush with fans.

losing to Psv was shite but let’s not embellish shit. 

he’s got to go but I don’t get why stuff is being made up to make things seem worse when to a man everyone wants him gone 

I get that, but what I was more referring to was the manner of the defeat. Losing to PSV wasn't the issue, it was the embarrassment of just being so easily ripped apart. And he's having a go at the support post match

He has to go immediately… the players can’t give their best anymore under him… it’s so far gone now that any mistake they make is being hounded by 95% of the fans. So they can’t play their natural game because they fear the backlash. It is because of Beale we are in this situation, so the hammer must fall now. There is no way back from this. 1st thing on Monday morning at the latest. If not then it’s those within the board who are at fault for whatever happens 

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Sums up the man that he genuinely believes that it was just the players that were being booed, the majority wouldve been directed at him. 

I’ve never seen Ibrox like that ever in my life, it was worse than Hamilton pre covid and anything under Caixinha, Murty, or even the Motherwell play off game. 

The frustration of those years and winning minimal trophies has just reached boiling point because we’ve been sold down the river by this fraud. 

Still believe a better manager gets more out of the majority of this squad. There will be a few needing moved on but there’s definitely players in Danilo, Dowell, Raskin, Cantwell etc. 

Last time I experienced that atmosphere at Ibrox was as a 10-year old in 1969, the night Gornik beat us 3-1 and the fans were changing 'White must go'.  Davie White was gone by the end of the week.

16 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Come on to fuck man, we lost to the 4th best team in Luxembourg and our manager stood arguing in a fucking bush with fans.

losing to Psv was shite but let’s not embellish shit. 

he’s got to go but I don’t get why stuff is being made up to make things seem worse when to a man everyone wants him gone 

In terms of how the season has went on the park then aye it was worse under Pedro, but the grim reality is the club know finds its self in the same position from a bigger picture. Absolutely scunnering. 

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

The fact he’s still here and wasn’t threw out the door at 4.55 yesterday is an absolute disgrace.  Get this board to fuck aswell if they don’t act soon.

I suspect nothing will be formally announced until tomorrow morning if it’s happening. 

Beale won't just quit.  What's the board's endgame here?!  If they don't sack him now, then do they genuinely believe he can turn it all around when the fans hate him, he doesn't know how to set up a team or get the best out of players, who he signed in the first place!  The board are only prolonging the anger and pain by dragging this on.  Beale will need to be sacked regardless of whether it's now or after he drops more points in the league, so just sack him now and give the next manager more time to clean up Beale's mess.

If he is in fact a forum reader he must have very thick skin.

As previously stated his background team are a laughing academy whereas Gio's staff walked into top clubs in Europe. After being dismissed.

1 minute ago, Ben10 said:

If he is in fact a forum reader he must have very thick skin.

As previously stated his background team are a laughing academy whereas Gio's staff walked into top clubs in Europe. After being dismissed.

Did they? 

16 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Criticising the support whilst being first up the tunnel is shite bag behaviour. 

Expects us to support him yet bolts at the earliest opportunity. Total hyprocricy

He has ran out of excuses and has resorted to blaming us for his failings. The man has no shame. 

Just seen something mentioned about a UEFA pro licence and we’d need a coach with this for Thu ?

I assume if that’s right this cunt is the only one at the club with it - that mean he’s got to be there on Thu ?