Dessers

BigBearButt

5 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Really is awful. Not a single redeeming quality about his play. No pace, no strength, shit in the air, no skill, doesn’t get in good positions, doesn’t finish. 

This, and yet he did end up top scorer in the Dutch League recently unless I am mistaken. :confused:

We all know that confidence is everything with strikers, however lack of self belief is far from being the main problem here, my wee Dug shows more ball control skills and positional awareness on Irvine beach.

If we cannot punt him in January, bite the bullet and pay off his contract.

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

This is what happens when you give a coach a DOF role. It was too much responsibility for one man. 

Go and get a football man with brains as a DOF.

We have spent in excess of £25m the last two summers on Matondo, Davies, Ridvan, Dessers & Lammers, and not one of them has a profit resale value.

Unacceptable.

Where you getting excess of £25 million from?

£8 million on Dessers & Lammers 

£2 million on Matondo 

£4 million (allegedly on Davies)

£4.5 million on Yilmaz

£18.5 million I make that....still not great when you see the return but don't make it sound worse than it actually is:tu:

This is what happens when you give a coach a DOF role. It was too much responsibility for one man. 

We have spent in excess of £25m the last two summers on Matondo, Davies, Ridvan, Dessers & Lammers, and not one of them has a profit resale value.

Unacceptable.

£2 million on Matondo 

£4.5 million on Yilmaz

£18.5 million I make that....still not great when you see the return but don't make it sound worse than it actually is:tu:

Unacceptable.

£2 million on Matondo 

£4.5 million on Yilmaz

Unacceptable.

£2 million on Matondo 

£4.5 million on Yilmaz

Unacceptable.

£2 million on Matondo 

£4.5 million on Yilmaz

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

£2 million on Matondo 

£4.5 million on Yilmaz

You can say that again...

3 minutes ago, its_an_extender said:

You can say that again...

Fuck knows what's going on mate, I got a message saying "new posts in a short time frame are being monitored please allow 11 seconds before posting "

I kept hitting submit and the fucking thing was showing as not posted:lol:

You get the gist though :pipe:

7 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I think we all agree he is rotten but Roofe had an hour today and done less but here we are in a post about Dessers.

You're posting in the Dessers specific thread. I'm amazed you thought there would be other topics of discussion in this very specific thread.

4 hours ago, DrLaudrup said:

I really think we should be looking to cut our losses and at the least look to get him away on loan in January. I've always been one to try and give people time but he has offered nothing. He is slow, cumbersome, can't stay on his feet, and can't finish. When supporters boo a manager he goes as we've seen with GvB and Beale. I think equally when a player becomes a figure of ridicule it is hard to see a way back. As others have said, the rationale for this signing is baffling to say the least. His career stats were there for all to see. Even more so given his age and resale value. It is not the direction we should be going in as a club. There were domestic players who we know could have offered more in the league for less money. Youth players like Lovelace offered more yesterday than i've seen from him in terms of movement and urgency all season.  

Whilst I'm in full agreement, the problem is that we need another Rangers that's dumb enough to take him, even if it's at what's likely to be a massive loss.

10 minutes ago, toolongawake said:

Worst CF In recent memory.

Sebo, Jeffers, Sadiq and Fran Sandaza all offered more.

It’s too easy to throw those names about when we are all fed up.

Its like the roasters that always say “I’ve been watching Rangers for 50 years and this is the worst team I’ve ever seen blah blah blah.”

All reactionary nonsense.