Dessers

BigBearButt

5 minutes ago, The Archer said:

Said  that many a time and got roasted on here that he was too slow same as Hagi.Would have both of them vack in a heartbeat ,both love the club

Agreed you couldn’t support Colak in this place. He was a proven goalscorer and would have been a far better option than what we’re seeing with Dessers.

On 26/10/2023 at 23:43, BlueSuedeSambas said:

A short term option (something I know we need to get away from long term, but we need three players minimum in January) for me would be Bas Dost, who played under Clement at Brugge.

He’s 34 now but he’s been a proven goalscorer and a clinical finisher across his whole career and he’s not a player who ever had rapid pace to lose. I think even at his age with the number of chances we create he would score goals for us.

If we could get Dessers punted out on loan, bring Dost in for a nominal fee and have him be a second choice/alternative who offers something different to Danillo, in the same way that Defoe did to Morelos, then it would be a short term upgrade.

In normal circumstances it’s the sort of signing I would say no way to, but people need to realise that we are going to have to do a degree of wheeling and dealing to try and make this squad better in the short term.

I hate bumping this under these circumstances but he collapsed on the pitch today.

32 minutes ago, left winger said:

Clement was talking about easing Danilo into the team after injury. That’s clearly why Dessers started, and why there’s a slight chance he’ll start again on Wednesday, with Danilo again coming on. After that Dessers will be a squad player until he leaves or takes on a new identity.

There was one collision Danilo took where we was having to constantly adjust his mask and was rubbing his face a bit too. 

He's obviously still not 100% right.

He’s worse than James Beattie was, and that’s saying something. 

Genuinely think he might be worse than Ostenstadt, who is probably the worst forward I’ve seen in a Rangers jersey. 

Cant believe we paid over £4million for this clown. 

I'm 45 years old, fat, had 2 heart attacks, but by fuck if I pulled on that shirt I'd try like fuck for however many minutes I was on, this fuckin imposter is never a footballer, doesnt try a fuck, cant control a ball, cant header, doesnt jump, whenever he does track back he causes US problems, I'm honestly done with him, fuckin joke signing and its not enough to say its solely Beales fault, some idiot higher up sanctioned the cash outlay for him.

6 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

Genuinely think he might be worse than Ostenstadt, who is probably the worst forward I’ve seen in a Rangers jersey. 

At least those two had the excuse of being at the end of their career. This idiot is in his prime :lol:

38 minutes ago, plymouthranger said:

image.png.eade7a5e5bb454e38ba5a4960f0edda7.png

Probably one of the most reactive strikers I've seen. Waits until the pass has been made before making a half arse attempt at getting on the end of it. Where as a proactive striker would be making the run and making the passers mind up for them. A truly awful signing that's been a massive failure. With Roofe made of biscuits, Danilo is going to be our only hope up front this season.