Dessers

BigBearButt

8 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Wish we would stop posting about Roofe being an option. Only thing he does now is QandA at Edmiston House before games.

Well he’s back fit and in the squad so not really a surprise if he’s discussed now!

7 hours ago, Allan43 said:

Would love to see it would go down as the greatest achievement ever, if we had a full squad and no injuries then I would feel more confident, 

would u accept the league cup and league this season, or do u think we can win the lot? 

Tbh league is the main thing anything else is a bonus. Obviously I want us to win as much as possible tho. 

30 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I love the big man. 

I go through so many different emotions watching him, but he delivers.

We wouldn't be in this title race without him, which is admittedly mental considering how little faith in him we all had pre-BaldGod arrived. 

Not sure whether to laugh or cringe. 

Guys is really polarising,  on one hand you know with enough chances he will score one of them, but it'll typically be the hardest one while the clear sitters will get punted to row Z 

On the other hand, you can't help but love the guy for constant keeping at it and popping up. If things click and he buries the clear cut chances then the guy could easily get a hat trick a game. He's got good positional awareness and making runs.

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Guys is really polarising,  on one hand you know with enough chances he will score one of them, but it'll typically be the hardest one while the clear sitters will get punted to row Z 

On the other hand, you can't help but love the guy for constant keeping at it and popping up. If things click and he buries the clear cut chances then the guy could easily get a hat trick a game. He's got good positional awareness and making runs.

He gets an unreal amount of chances ,From the team and from his own play ,He could get a double and a few hatricks between now and the end of the season and the fan base would still be split .

Have to admit he is definitely a player who causes you grief and happiness in equal measures ... there's no way of denying that.

But even his misses are now getting closer to goal than previously .... the fact that he is there in a position to either pot or not chances created is encouraging ... and I for one will give him all the support he deserves .... he is definitely a different player under PC ... and seems to have picked up a bit of pace and ball control making him more likely to score than not now.

Long may he progress. 

🇬🇧

Only one that can give us a proper focal point. Makes a nuisance of himself at pretty much all times and moves the back four about. Opens things up, even when he's not playing well.

I think this is the first week we haven't heard him called names, which is awfully nice of folk. :lol:

20 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Done well.

Wish Clement would tell him he doesn’t need to cut inside anytime he gets to the box though

Aye was thinking the same.

you’d think we could drill something simple into him like: One touch on to your right, hit low across the keeper.

Tell him not to think and only to do that.

Anyways rest of his game was good. And we play better when he plays than Silva does (at least on these tighter pitches).