Dessers

BigBearButt

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Nonsense tbh

Scored a good goal, not his fault the foul happened earlier. Unlucky with the strike at the death.

Nicked the ball well a few times too.

The nonsense is coming from yourself, he never scored a good goal, and his free hit never even tested the keeper, as for nicking the ball, If that's your barometer for a Rangers striker at home then fill yer boots.

7 minutes ago, RealWorldRich said:

Soft as cheese and it occured 90 yards out from the goal.  It wasn't "clear and obvious", Beaton seen it in real time and let the game go. celtic had chances to clear as well.

It was 1000% a foul.

My problem is two scum players touch the ball before we score.

Although if it was the other way about I would have wanted it chopped off.

12 minutes ago, Zappa6995 said:

The nonsense is coming from yourself, he never scored a good goal, and his free hit never even tested the keeper, as for nicking the ball, If that's your barometer for a Rangers striker at home then fill yer boots.

He was solid.

Got right amongst their best CB who's dominated many a Rangers CF.

We all know his limitations but today he was effective and ruffled their defense.

Had a thankless task in the first half with the way the whole team played but particularly Silva, Lawrence and Wright, all three were hopeless. He's no world beater but he is what he is and won't be our starting number 9 next season, unless Clement has completely lost his mind. So just have to hope that he can be a nuisance to defenders and pick up a few important goals to help bring home the treble.

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Gets slated even when he has a decent game. Was pressing 3 or 4 of them on his own in that 1st half and in the 2nd he was good too

We all know he’s not the level we need (and I don’t think he was signed as 1st choice I think Danilo was) but the hatred people have for this guy is an absolute riddy 

He had zero support in the first half.

Just now, psb07158 said:

Gets slated even when he has a decent game. Was pressing 3 or 4 of them on his own in that 1st half and in the 2nd he was good too

We all know he’s not the level we need (and I don’t think he was signed as 1st choice I think Danilo was) but the hatred people have for this guy is an absolute riddy 

i understand people getting frustrated in the moment where he shows a lack of quality. But the constant criticism from our own fans is too much. especially since it is obvious that dessers is trying. 

people were less critical of alfredo when he had downed tools in his last year.

4 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Bit weird to highlight him today, i thought he did fairly well considering the absolute state of the two playing either side and the one behind him in Lawrence. 

It's the Dessers thread mate. It hasn't went more than a few days without being posted in all season. Today is no different.