Dessers

BigBearButt

1 hour ago, SPWF said:

He better not be here next season fs :lol: 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Danilo better be second fiddle to whoever Koppen finds to be our number 9. 

Be real. We are not selling him in the summer after just one season. That’s never happening.  

it’s just wishful thinking 

18 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

He's a hard guy not to like - gives good interviews, never hides in a game, gets into some great positions, always comes back for more, can score some great goals and you can imagine his enthusiasm for the game would be infectious in the dressing room.

But those fucking misses...AAARRRGGGGHHHH!

I don’t like him at all and his horrendous misses make it quite easy to feel that way 

Did the job today but I can’t wait until we have a proper striker in the team 

That donkey Silva cost him both an assist (when Dessers could've tried for a hatrick himself and unselfishly squared it) and a third goal (by failing to square it to him late on).

Dessers is a good player that will do even better with better players around him.  He clearly likes balls fizzed into feet that he can take in his stride. We need to play quicker football.

Just now, BlueboyG said:

Super Ally did.

Apologies, didn't word it correctly.just because he's a nice guy and gets the club doesn't mean we should have him as our number one striker.

sure he's scored 19 goals, including 2 today to see us into the final, but he's far too inconsistent to depend on i'm afraid.maybe keep him as a back up, but we need a striker with consistency.

We should definately keep him but as a number two striker. Need to get a top quality striker for the starting line up. Dessers over Roofe for me becuase if you can't be fit then you aren't going to be much use as a squad player. The finishes from Dessers today were top quality. 

35 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Be real. We are not selling him in the summer after just one season. That’s never happening.  

it’s just wishful thinking 

Easily manageable. Especially considering he is still scoring goals. 

57 minutes ago, watty. said:

Apologies, didn't word it correctly.just because he's a nice guy and gets the club doesn't mean we should have him as our number one striker.

sure he's scored 19 goals, including 2 today to see us into the final, but he's far too inconsistent to depend on i'm afraid.maybe keep him as a back up, but we need a striker with consistency.

Agree with all except keeping him bit. 

2 hours ago, Bydo said:

Come on, Dessers doesn’t nearly put them away as consistently as Shankland does when he has the opportunity.

If they had swapped places today we would have scored at least two more.

if he takes our pens (like shankland takes hearts) then he is the leagues top scorer by a distance.