Dessers

BigBearButt

8 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Shankland meanwhile has entered his last year of his contract, would walk the m8 to come here, and scored v Spurs to get his preseason up and running. He'll face us in 2 weeks time.

It's actually looking like Clement simply does not fancy him for us,ridiculous considering he appears to be shagging Dessers missus.

36 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

Who in the last 40 years has been a worse striker?

Plenty, doesn’t make Dessers any better though and they probably weren’t 1st picks like him. I hate him.  In fact, it’s really hard to like any of the team just now. 

It really worries me that clement hasn't made a striker his number 1 priority in 2 windows. Signing that boy for probably only a bit less than Shankland would of cost is fucking pathetic. He's 21 but not ready for first team wtf?

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

If we get quality on both wings, plus in the 10 if he insists on persisting with it but moves Cantwell on, we’ll be fine with Dessers and Danilo.

If doing a lot of heavy lifting here

Going to put my neck out here and say I’ll be astonished if we sign 1 player in those 3 positions over the next few weeks, let alone all 3

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

If doing a lot of heavy lifting here

Going to put my neck out here and say I’ll be astonished if we sign 1 player in those 3 positions over the next few weeks, let alone all 3

Fucking hell that is a grim picture :lol: