Beale Sacked

Broxi

1 minute ago, Bydo said:

Fuckin yaas.

Genuinely a worse appointment than Pedro and PLG, making him probably the worst manager in our history.

Considering how catastrophically bad Pedro was, I never thought we'd be anywhere near a situation saying we had a worse manager. But in all honesty I think you might be right that he was worse than him. 

Not unexpected obviously, however as I have said already in other threads, it cannot be stressed enough just how much we have to get the next appointment right. We have got to get out of the hiring/firing cycle and get some stability. It has got to be someone with the experience and knowledge required to manage at a Club of our stature, and obviously someone who can get a tune out of a squad that obviously cannot be freshened up until January.  If they bring in another inexperienced, first gig coach, I shall just cry.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Really shit it came to this but it had to happen. Not celebrating this at all. 

Why? If you can’t celebrate getting rid of this cunt then when can you. This is good news and a bit of positivity. We can finally move forward from the Robertson, Wilson, Beale era.

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

Curious who you would have put in interim charge? Davie McCallum? 

Noone is a good option we are a fkn state, cant believe how badly the board have fucked this up.  Im not even relieved beale's gone im just angry he even had the job at all.