***** The Official Aris Limassol v Rangers Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Sima and Butland the rest fuck off 

how Davis started dessers and lammers is a joke 

they were shite in the air ,souttar up front for the last 10 mins you never know

roll on Sunday for another defeat , heartbreaking 

St Mirren 13/2 - pretty much free money 

Just now, Carnbroe Bear said:

Dessers must be the worst professional player I've ever seen. Doesn't have the ability to turn a defender, hasn't a Scooby about the off-side rule, and can't read the game or the run of the ball, lacks awareness,,,ffs were do I stop.

Worst striker I've ever seen play for us, quite a tag considering what we've seen in the past.

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

It’s too toxic an environment just now but I’d literally just play the boys and drop those that couldn’t give a fuck. 

Like most on here have said, St Mirren will scud this team.

Is it really?

I’d wager any amount that most would rather watch the young boys on Sunday than half of those cunts.

Absolute shite, dossers (not a misprint) is a moaning faced liability who I would never play again, ever. 

After that well taken goal, let Sima lead the attack. 

Tav, Goldson, Lundstrum and Barasic dropped, even permanently. 

Time for the youth to show up, we have nothing more to lose. 

The Europa League Final now feels a million miles away, the board are to blame giving a donkey like Beale to spend millions on donkeys like Dessers.

Fucking worrying at how many players can’t do the basics, and how many of them actually don’t give a fuck. I can’t stand fucking stand the sight of them anymore. Butland as side, they can all fuck off. Team full of losers and shitebags. 

Been horrible to watch this season, but Davis goes with the same formation and same players. We need to ditch this crap 3 up front, we do not have the players to play it. Even if we had the forward players, the defence we have are a shambles. In the past, we relied on Tav and Barisic providing the width but their legs have gone and we have nothing to offer out wide. That is yet again Beale's fault. 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

That was like watching a fucking pub team at times. It's utterly incredible how bad we are. 

2nd will be a fight this season and I'm not even joking. Ran by a board of charlatans. 

The fraud should've been out on his arse after the celtic game with his replacement in the dugout tonight. Instead, they've absolutely fucked it and thrown Davis under the bus. 

Fraudsters. 

Can't see this mob getting 2nd or 3rd.