Leaders on the pitch

Agree, need rid of tav and goldson asap.. footballing ability aside (both pish anyway) their loser mentality is clearly spread throughout the team

i actually believe lundstram albeit he’s absolutely pish I think these team performances kill him inside

barisic.. just a fucking gimp really I don’t think he even knows where he is most days

6 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

No matter who we appoint, no matter what their style is, their is one absolute must. Get rid of the 'leaders' in this squad and replace them with some proper leaders and winners.

The experienced players in that team, Tav, Goldson, Barisic and Lundstram are an absolute fucking disgrace.

All are in decline. We have younger options available that should be playing ahead of them. 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

We won't have the money for that though. Beale paid off and need to spend to get another team in.

We spent a fortune on pish and look out our depth in the Europa so doubt we will see knockout football.

Bennett does. He should personally foot it if he wants to be Chairman. Stand up and be fucking chairman for a change.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Our back line hasn't changed in years, humping after humping, carry on through though, Our support are all special needs 

There's a lot wrong at the club mate, the support arent a part of that problem though.

3 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

I honestly don't think we can judge whoever is appointed until they can clear out almost all of that squad. No one can come in and get a tune out of that mob. I truly believe that.

It will take a couple of years and a lot of luck in the transfer windows to turn this around.

If the next guy comes in with expectations that we can sort this quickly then he'll be the next one out the door in a years time.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Bennett does. He should personally foot it if he wants to be Chairman. Stand up and be fucking chairman for a change.

I have no idea of his wealth but who is realistically chucking in 30 odd million into us, I don't see it.

It's going to cost more than that to fix us too.

Absolute disgrace tonight against what can only be described as a pub team

Tav, Goldson, Barisic and Lundstram are absolute losers with no heart or fight 

Raskin is off form

Lammers is worse than Dessers

Scott Wright wasn’t good enough 2 years ago

Major overhaul required and the weak need dropped or this will never improve

Absolutely sick of the sight of them

Just now, The Godfather said:

I have no idea of his wealth but who is realistically chucking in 30 odd million into us, I don't see it.

We chucked £30m on shite transfers in two years. Chucked over double in wages in a year. 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Agreed. We're bringing in Lampard to work with this squad. Expect more of the same until he's sacked. Rinse, repeat.

Just now, esquire8 said:

We chucked £30m on shite transfers in two years. Chucked over double in wages in a year. 

Yeah but surely we can't sustain that now. We won't have European football on that showing and we have no sellable assets to bring in money. Guys like Dessers and Lammers on long contracts om bumper wages who we are never shifting.

14 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

No matter who we appoint, no matter what their style is, their is one absolute must. Get rid of the 'leaders' in this squad and replace them with some proper leaders and winners.

The experienced players in that team, Tav, Goldson, Barisic and Lundstram are an absolute fucking disgrace.

See those four you have named mate....the lethargy in their play is disgusting....the amount of half arsed passes they play in a game is actually fucking disgusting